The Northbridge Brewing Company (NBC) is located adjacent to the Northbridge Piazza along Lake Street. Stepping into NBC, we felt very relaxed and welcomed. There is both indoor and outdoor seating. The windows were all opened the day we were there so it was fresh and breezy throughout the whole restaurant. We chose to sit inside. Upstairs is mainly bar seats with TVs showing the latest sports.
NBC brews a full range of Beerland Brewing beers onsite. We didn’t have any beers that day though but will definitely will try them on our next visit.
Caleb was presented with a busy nippers fun pack with stickers, crayons, activity sheets, colouring sheets, puzzles and a whole lot more and kept him very busy indeed.
Everything on the menu looked amazing, but since we got there before 12pm (when the full lunch menu starts), we settled for some starters. Salt and pepper calamari and onion rings and a pizza. The food was AMAZING. The kids menu also starts at 12pm but NBC was very accommodating and they got Caleb’s meal done which was great.We were all very full after the meal and wanted to just lie on the lawn for a snooze. Maybe next time.
- Happy Feet Children’s Footwear, Alfred Cove - September 24, 2019
- Stacked Cafe, Fremantle - March 27, 2019
- The Quarter Acre Hotel, Applecross - February 26, 2019
- Perth Mango Farm - February 23, 2019
- May Street Larder, East Fremantle - February 20, 2019
- Someday Coffee Co, Floreat - February 17, 2019
- Myer Santaland, Perth - November 15, 2018
- Steamlab: Coffee and Tea Specialist, Applecross - October 3, 2018
- Lena Strawberry Farm, Anketell - September 1, 2018
- Incredibles 2 Immersive Zone, Karrinyup Shopping Centre - July 9, 2018