Out in the Swan Valley is this gorgeous little hideaway, Oggies Ice Cream Cafe.
Oggies Ice Cream Cafe is set in a fully enclosed fenced area with play frame, swings, toys and a cubby house.
The play equipment is probably in need of some love and repair but essentially it all works and our kids had great fun.
The play area is fenced but the main gates are kept open from the main car park which is on the main road. Saying that it’s such a big open space that would easily see any child bolting for the car park.Our kids loved playing on the tandem swing and play frame.Now to the exciting part… Ice Cream! Lots of different flavours and options you’d expect from an Ice Cream Cafe.
Oh and lots of lollies as well – very tempting to grab a bag or two.The kids Ice Creams came with a cone holder which catches all the drips, great for my two who took ages to eat theirs.Lots of treats for adults as well with plenty of options on the menu for lunch and morning/afternoon tea and plenty of chairs and tables. Even super heroes love ice cream!
- Cycling on Rottnest Island - October 14, 2018
- Top places for grocery shopping in Perth - September 28, 2018
- Lobster Shack Cervantes - July 25, 2018
- Stirling Ranges Retreat Caravan Park - June 25, 2018
- Kindergarten Guide for Perth 2018 - June 7, 2018
- The Crooked Carrot Myalup - April 16, 2018
- RAC Karri Valley Resort - April 13, 2018
- Koombana Foreshore Playground - March 14, 2018
- Horrocks Caravan Park - February 14, 2018
- Bella’s Cupcake World Cafe Joondalup - February 12, 2018