Out in the Swan Valley is this gorgeous little hideaway, Oggies Ice Cream Cafe.
Oggies Ice Cream Cafe is set in a fully enclosed fenced area with play frame, swings, toys and a cubby house.
The play equipment is probably in need of some love and repair but essentially it all works and our kids had great fun.
The play area is fenced but the main gates are kept open from the main car park which is on the main road. Saying that it’s such a big open space that would easily see any child bolting for the car park.Our kids loved playing on the tandem swing and play frame.Now to the exciting part… Ice Cream! Lots of different flavours and options you’d expect from an Ice Cream Cafe.
Oh and lots of lollies as well – very tempting to grab a bag or two.The kids Ice Creams came with a cone holder which catches all the drips, great for my two who took ages to eat theirs.Lots of treats for adults as well with plenty of options on the menu for lunch and morning/afternoon tea and plenty of chairs and tables. Even super heroes love ice cream!
- Forest Adventures South West - January 8, 2019
- What’s on this week for families in Perth - November 30, 2018
- Public Holidays WA - November 21, 2018
- Club Med Malaysia – Cherating Beach - November 19, 2018
- Guilderton Caravan Park WA - November 18, 2018
- The Rainbow Jungle Parrot Breeding Centre, Kalbarri - November 5, 2018
- Kalbarri National Park Z-Bend River Trail Lookout and Walk - October 30, 2018
- Bluff Knoll with Kids, Stirling Ranges - October 30, 2018
- Kids Sailing Perth – Tiny Tackers at Hillarys Yacht Club - October 29, 2018
- Shaana Cafe Yallingup - October 23, 2018