Out in the Swan Valley is this gorgeous little hideaway.
An Ice Cream Cafe set in a fully enclosed fenced area with play frame, swings, toys and a cubby house.
The play equipment is probably in need of some love and repair but essentially it all works and our kids had great fun.
The play area is fenced but the main gates are kept open from the main car park which is on the main road. Saying that it’s such a big open space that would easily see any child bolting for the car park.Our kids loved playing on the tandem swing and play frame.Now to the exciting part… Ice Cream! Lots of different flavours and options you’d expect from an Ice Cream Cafe.
Oh and lots of lollies as well – very tempting to grab a bag or two.The kids Ice Creams came with a cone holder which catches all the drips, great for my two who took ages to eat theirs.Lots of treats for adults as well with plenty of options on the menu for lunch and morning/afternoon tea and plenty of chairs and tables. Even super heroes love ice cream!
10581 West Swan Road
Henley Brook WA 6055
(08) 9296 6095
- Koombana Foreshore Playground - March 14, 2018
- Horrocks Caravan Park - February 14, 2018
- Bella’s Cupcake World Cafe Joondalup - February 12, 2018
- Just Jump Wanneroo - February 12, 2018
- School Holidays WA 2018 - December 19, 2017
- Rooftop Movies Perth - December 14, 2017
- Sand Dunes Sandy Cape Reserve Dundaragan - November 19, 2017
- Epicurean Restaurant at Crown Towers Perth - November 17, 2017
- The Junction Icecreamery Woodbridge - November 12, 2017
- Artesian Hot Tub – Peron Homestead Precinct Denham - November 10, 2017