Old Coast Brewery, situated roughly half way between Mandurah and Bunbury, the Old Coast Road Brewery is an ideal place for lunch.
Located on a 60-acre rural property, you drive past rows of olive trees to reach the parking area next to the pub. The large grass area at the front is perfect for the kids to run around or enjoy a game of cricket/soccer/footy going using the equipment that is at the ready.
Also outside there is a fenced playground with a climbing spider, slides, sandpit and a cubby house.
Inside to keep the kids occupied there is colouring in and video games. Bubbles, wands and crazy straws are available for purchase.
The menu is varied and offers light snacks, main meals and wood fired pizzas. There is a dedicated kids menu which includes spaghetti bolognese ($13), Pizza ($13) or the OCRB Kids Lunch box ($12) which consists of a ham and cheese sandwich, Freddo Frog, Cheese stick, juice box and dried fruit.
For dessert, there is a cake display or a selection of a delicious Simmo’s ice cream. They also have a wide range of handcrafted beers & ciders that are available in a tasting tray plus coffee & tea.
Weekend bookings are limited so it’s recommended to book early.
The Old Coast Brewery is located on Old Coast and Forestry Roads, Myalup.
- Adventure World Rides with Tweens - October 4, 2018
- Under the Sea at Cockburn Gateway Shopping City - September 27, 2018
- AQWA Shark Sleepovers - August 31, 2018
- Cockburn Gateway – Rumble in the Jungle – July School Holidays - July 2, 2018
- Incredibles 2 Review - June 14, 2018
- Adrenaline Vault, Belmont - May 29, 2018
- Hoddywell Archery, Toodyay - May 15, 2018
- Sculpture by the Sea 2018 - March 8, 2018
- XLR8 Obstacle Course, Baldivis - February 8, 2018
- Aloha Surfhouse, Joondalup - February 1, 2018