Ootong & Lincoln is a quirky café based in South Fremantle. It is open 7 days a week from 6.30am – 5pm for breakfast and lunch. They make everything on premises, using local organic ingredients including preserving their own jam.The décor is retro shabby chic with mismatched chairs, exposed brickwork and tricycles arranged on a ledge above the windows. The café caters well for large groups and families. For kids there is a small play area with a selection of toys and a child sized table and chairs.
There is a small menu accompanied by a range of daily specials, sandwiches and salads on display in the chiller cabinet.
I very much enjoyed Char Siew Pork Burger, Pork Shoulder, pickled veg, egg, hoi sin, and mayo.I couldn’t resist trying the Lychee Slushy which was a cocktail of lychees, watermelon, mint and ice. It was divine!The kids menu is limited with 2 choices on the breakfast menu, Egg and toast or ham and cheese toastie. Our kids opted to share a ham and cheese toastie between them, which they enjoyed.
Ootong & Lincoln is located at 258 South Terrace, South Fremantle. Visit www.ootongandlincoln.com.au for more information.
- 140 Kids! Perth - April 16, 2018
- Latitude Perth - March 16, 2018
- The Unbelievables, Crown Theatre Perth - January 19, 2018
- Silks Crown Perth - January 12, 2018
- Easy Halloween Food Ideas - October 14, 2017
- Timezone, Joondalup - September 23, 2017
- Rottnest Carnivale October 28th 2017 - September 11, 2017
- Bullsbrook Strawberry Farm, Strawberry Picking Perth - July 24, 2017
- iFly Indoor Skydiving Experience, Perth - July 9, 2017
- Kids Wonderland 2017 Review, 5th – 9th July - July 4, 2017