Ootong & Lincoln is a quirky café based in South Fremantle. It is open 7 days a week from 6.30am – 5pm for breakfast and lunch. They make everything on premises, using local organic ingredients including preserving their own jam.The décor is retro shabby chic with mismatched chairs, exposed brickwork and tricycles arranged on a ledge above the windows. The café caters well for large groups and families. For kids there is a small play area with a selection of toys and a child sized table and chairs.
There is a small menu accompanied by a range of daily specials, sandwiches and salads on display in the chiller cabinet.
I very much enjoyed Char Siew Pork Burger, Pork Shoulder, pickled veg, egg, hoi sin, and mayo.I couldn’t resist trying the Lychee Slushy which was a cocktail of lychees, watermelon, mint and ice. It was divine!The kids menu is limited with 2 choices on the breakfast menu, Egg and toast or ham and cheese toastie. Our kids opted to share a ham and cheese toastie between them, which they enjoyed.
Ootong & Lincoln is located at 258 South Terrace, South Fremantle. Visit www.ootongandlincoln.com.au for more information.
- KidZania Singapore Review - July 8, 2019
- The Wild Fig Cafe, Scarborough - June 19, 2019
- The Slate Phuket Review - May 7, 2019
- Wanneroo Cuddly Animal Farm - April 25, 2019
- Blueback by Spare Parts Puppet Theatre - April 18, 2019
- Brickman Cities at the WA Maritime Museum - April 18, 2019
- The Importance Of Family Health Insurance When Travelling - April 16, 2019
- Cable Beach Club Resort and Spa, Broome - March 14, 2019
- Pullman Resort, Bunker Bay - February 4, 2019
- Rainbow Island Treasure Hunt VR at The WA Shipwrecks Museum - January 13, 2019