It’s not often we eat out with the kids, especially in the CBD so we headed in for a family friendly dinner at Outback Jacks in Northbridge. We were greeted by friendly staff and shown to a huge booth which was perfect for our family of five. I had no idea there was a playroom for the kids, but the kids saw it right away. The playroom had some toys to play with, but my boys headed straight for the wall lined with Playstations! My husband and I were able to enjoy our “Bust Pepper Calamari” entree in peace and quiet. There is a large variety of wine and beers to choose from as well as a fully licensed bar for other speciality drinks. We ordered the ribs which came with salad, coleslaw and chips, delicious and a decent portion which was great for sharing.
I was really impressed with the Tin Lid’s menu for ages 12 and under. The prices were very reasonable. My four year old ordered the burger and fries and other choices included Sausage on a Stick, Golden Nuggets, and Mini Pizza (Wagon Wheels). The Tin Lid’s portions are not huge, so there is an option for larger portions if your child is a big eater. All kid’s meals include a scoop of ice cream and a topping, but we forgot and it wasn’t offered. Oh well, next time!I really enjoyed the ambience of the restaurant. They had the two fire places blazing and country music videos playing on the big tv.
The wait staff were very attentive to our needs, patient with our questions, and made excellent suggestions. We had a wonderful experience at Outback Jack’s Northbridge, and it is somewhere we will definitely return with kids in tow!
- Blank Canvas Gifts - December 1, 2016
- Best Water Slides in Perth - November 1, 2016
- Kalamunda Water Park - March 6, 2015
- Claremont Pool, Claremont - January 29, 2015
- Roll n Dice Barber Shop, Canning Vale - November 1, 2014
- Top Ten Halloween Party Tips for Kids - October 17, 2014
- Kinderdental Paediatric Dentist, Claremont - August 21, 2014
- Outback Jacks, Northbridge - May 14, 2014
- Dinosaur World: Bird and Reptile Park, Denmark - January 23, 2014
- Top Activities For Under 5’s at Adventure World - December 11, 2013