Tacos aren’t just for Tuesdays at Pancho’s! Serving up your favourite Mexican dishes in their Mt Lawley and Victoria Park restaurants. We visited the Mt Lawley location which is playfully decorated with Mexican paraphernalia and a cool mural running the length of the dining area.
We took advantage of their “Kids eat free” special (1 free child’s meal per adult meal purchased) which runs between 5-6pm every night and all day Sunday. The kid’s meal is a generous 3 course meal with a drink and the servings are quite large. The kids started with a mini bowl of nachos and a soft drink.
For main, they ate (not too spicy!) chicken enchiladas.
Dessert was ice-cream with their choice of topping. Other kids options include chips with dip and tacos. Colouring-in is also provided to keep the little Bandidos busy.
The adults are fully catered for with an extensive menu covering everything from fish tacos to steak. (maybe even a cheeky Margarita???) Everybody at our large table enjoyed their meals. After dinner, the sombreros come out for photo time!
Check their Facebook page for your pic, you could be the lucky winner of a $25 voucher! Pancho’s is great value for money in a relaxed fun atmosphere.
- The Gingerbread House, Boyanup - November 10, 2018
- Perth Upmarket, Crawley - November 7, 2018
- Flower Design School Birthday Party - October 11, 2018
- RAC Monkey Mia Dolphin Resort - October 10, 2018
- Optus Stadium Tour - August 13, 2018
- Circus Waterpark, Bali - July 19, 2018
- The Camfield, Optus Stadium - July 3, 2018
- The Lookout, Scarborough - July 3, 2018
- City of Wanneroo Community Art Awards & Exhibition - June 5, 2018
- Hogwartz Restaurant, Bali - May 7, 2018