City of Gosnells hosts Park Play on Tuesday afternoon and Friday morning at various parks in the locality. Check the events page for the locations as they change each week.
Park Play offers something for everyone and the Tuesday afternoon session has bigger play equipment for older kids.
The ladies who run the session bring a van packed with activities which change each session to keep it interesting.
Today we really enjoyed sifting for treasures and making scientific discoveries.
There is the ever-popular play dough and blocks as well as hula hoops, balls, ride on toys and games.
A car race mat was set up with some tracks plus trucks and dinosaurs. Babies were not forgotten with their own play mat.
The Park Play school holiday programme has Jenga and large format games suitable for the whole family.
Find out more by visiting www.gosnells.wa.gov.au/Lifestyle/Get_involved/Babies_and_Toddlers/Park_Play
- School Holiday Activities Perth 2019 - September 15, 2019
- FUN-FILLED FAMILY EVENING SUPPORTING CHILDREN’S CANCER RESEARCH - September 11, 2019
- Crafts & Renovations with Kids - August 5, 2019
- What To Do This July School Holidays - July 15, 2019
- All You Need to Know About Breast Milk Storage Bags - June 15, 2019
- The Benefits Of A Compressed Mattress In A Box When Travelling - June 2, 2019
- 3 ways to have a stress-free family trip to Sydney - June 1, 2019
- Bayswater Hotel, Bayswater - May 22, 2019
- Ways to Encourage Your Kids to Do Things - May 1, 2019
- Best Places To Visit In Perth With Your Motorhome - April 13, 2019