Peel Alehouse has got it all! Relaxing atmosphere, kid’s playground, LCD Screens & gourmet pub food.I was very impressed when we arrived and realised it was a stylish looking pub with The Bar and Restaurant area’s clearly separated.
We asked for a table right next to the playground so that we could sit and watch the kids playing. The playground is surrounded by a pool fence with a locking gate so the kids can still see & talk to you but can’t come and go as they please (unless they are big enough to unlock the gate). The downside to this was we were outside near the smoking areas so we did have the occasional smell of smoke pass by.As well as the playground Peel Ale House hosts regular kids discos and school holiday meal deals, so be sure to “Like” their FaceBook page to keep up to date with what’s on offer.
The food was much more than your typical pub food. We ordered a Meat Lovers Pizza, a Wagyu Beef Burger with a side of chips a Graziers Beef Pie served on a bed of mash potato and had a side of veggies. All tasty and great value for money. The kids had fish & chips for $9.90 each. You do have to go inside to the counter to order.I loved that the kids menu had ‘colour’ options next to the meal to show you which were the healthier options to choose. Great layout and atmosphere, a very relaxing way to enjoy lunch with the family.
Lot 3 Guava Way, Halls Head WA 6210
08 9581 5400
Mon – Wed 10am – Late
Thu – Fri 10am – 12am
Saturday 9am – 12am
Sunday 10am – 10pm
Lunch Mon – Thu 11am – 2:30pm
Dinner Mon – Thu 5pm – 9pm
Lunch Fri – Sun 11am – 9pm
Dinner Fri – Sun 11am – 9pm
- Easter Wonderland & Easter World - March 13, 2018
- March Family Events in Perth - March 8, 2018
- Park Play City of Gosnells - September 17, 2017
- Telethon Kids Institute Discover Day 2017 - September 13, 2017
- 100 October School Holiday Ideas Perth 2017 - September 12, 2017
- ABC Reading Eggs - August 10, 2017
- The Best Family Friendly Shopping Centres in Perth - August 10, 2017
- Ashley and Friends Day at Whiteman Park - August 9, 2017
- Things to do on a rainy day in Perth with kids - August 2, 2017
- Roleystone Winter Market - June 9, 2017