Pelicans Cafe Kalbarri overlooks the main Kalbarri Foreshore on the Murchison River. Enjoy a coffee, cake, lunch, brunch or dinner in the comfy alfresco area or inside the main restaurant.
It’s a small town so there aren’t that many places to eat beside the usual fish & chip shops and fast food joints. Pelican’s Cafe not only has great views of the foreshore but also has a great variety of healthy options on its menus.
After going to the pelican feeding we were a little hungry so headed across the road for some breakfast/brunch. The Breakfast menu includes an amazing sounding vegetarian “Hippies Breakfast” which I was very tempted buy. The Outback Shack is also another stand out, who doesn’t want Lamb Chops for breakfast!?Mr 8 year old chose a very healthy granola with nuts, peaches, dried fruit and yoghurt.The kids were excited and intrigued to explore the difference between Crumpets and Pancakes so we ended up with a table full of both along with Honey, Butter and Jam.
The lunch menu offers a variety of fish, meat and vegetarian options.The restaurant opens in the evening during high season only and has a limited but varied menu, including plenty of seafood options.
- Mandalay Holiday Resort & Tourist Park, Busselton - October 15, 2019
- School Holidays WA 2019 - August 19, 2019
- Margaret River Bakery - May 16, 2019
- Giants Cave - May 15, 2019
- Yallingup Gugelhupf Bakery - April 27, 2019
- Blackwood River Houseboats - January 22, 2019
- Dolphin Discovery Centre, Bunbury - January 14, 2019
- Forest Adventures South West - January 8, 2019
- What’s on this week for families in Perth - November 30, 2018
- Public Holidays WA - November 21, 2018