Pelicans Cafe Kalbarri overlooks the main Kalbarri Foreshore on the Murchison River. Enjoy a coffee, cake, lunch, brunch or dinner in the comfy alfresco area or inside the main restaurant.
It’s a small town so there aren’t that many places to eat beside the usual fish & chip shops and fast food joints. Pelican’s Cafe not only has great views of the foreshore but also has a great variety of healthy options on its menus.
After going to the pelican feeding we were a little hungry so headed across the road for some breakfast/brunch. The Breakfast menu includes an amazing sounding vegetarian “Hippies Breakfast” which I was very tempted buy. The Outback Shack is also another stand out, who doesn’t want Lamb Chops for breakfast!?Mr 8 year old chose a very healthy granola with nuts, peaches, dried fruit and yoghurt.The kids were excited and intrigued to explore the difference between Crumpets and Pancakes so we ended up with a table full of both along with Honey, Butter and Jam.
The lunch menu offers a variety of fish, meat and vegetarian options.The restaurant opens in the evening during high season only and has a limited but varied menu, including plenty of seafood options.
- Kindergarten Guide for Perth 2018 - June 7, 2018
- The Crooked Carrot Myalup - April 16, 2018
- RAC Karri Valley Resort - April 13, 2018
- Koombana Foreshore Playground - March 14, 2018
- Horrocks Caravan Park - February 14, 2018
- Bella’s Cupcake World Cafe Joondalup - February 12, 2018
- Just Jump Wanneroo - February 12, 2018
- School Holidays WA 2018 - December 19, 2017
- Rooftop Movies Perth - December 14, 2017
- Sand Dunes Sandy Cape Reserve Dundaragan - November 19, 2017