Newly opened Peppermint Green in the Winton Industrial estate of Joondalup is a welcome and much needed, quality coffee shop.
With a fashionable spacious urban industrial decor, baby changing facilities and plenty of space for prams, I am sure this place will be very popular with mums groups in the area.
We understand from the management that they will sectioning off an area for crawlers/toddlers to play in with a few soft mats, colouring in, books and wooden toys.
For something to drink choose from the coffee’s, tea’s, bottled juices, iced coffee’s and milkshakes.
Feeling pekish? Choose from a variety of menu options including tasty wraps and sandwiches or a multitude of cakes, scones, muffins and slices.
During our visit the kids enjoyed a Caramel Milkshake and English Scone with Jam, Butter and Cream to share 😉
I slurped on my usual pot of tea and my mummy friend delighted in a rather spicy Chicken Tikka Wrap which her 4 year old insisted on taking bites of despite it being spicy!
Peppermint Green can be found at: 7 Delage Street, Joondalup.
- Koombana Foreshore Playground - March 14, 2018
- Horrocks Caravan Park - February 14, 2018
- Bella’s Cupcake World Cafe Joondalup - February 12, 2018
- Just Jump Wanneroo - February 12, 2018
- School Holidays WA 2018 - December 19, 2017
- Rooftop Movies Perth - December 14, 2017
- Sand Dunes Sandy Cape Reserve Dundaragan - November 19, 2017
- Epicurean Restaurant at Crown Towers Perth - November 17, 2017
- The Junction Icecreamery Woodbridge - November 12, 2017
- Artesian Hot Tub – Peron Homestead Precinct Denham - November 10, 2017