Newly opened Peppermint Green in the Winton Industrial estate of Joondalup is a welcome and much needed, quality coffee shop.
With a fashionable spacious urban industrial decor, baby changing facilities and plenty of space for prams, I am sure this place will be very popular with mums groups in the area.
We understand from the management that they will sectioning off an area for crawlers/toddlers to play in with a few soft mats, colouring in, books and wooden toys.
For something to drink choose from the coffee’s, tea’s, bottled juices, iced coffee’s and milkshakes.
Feeling pekish? Choose from a variety of menu options including tasty wraps and sandwiches or a multitude of cakes, scones, muffins and slices.
During our visit the kids enjoyed a Caramel Milkshake and English Scone with Jam, Butter and Cream to share 😉
I slurped on my usual pot of tea and my mummy friend delighted in a rather spicy Chicken Tikka Wrap which her 4 year old insisted on taking bites of despite it being spicy!
Peppermint Green can be found at: 7 Delage Street, Joondalup.
- Blackwood River Houseboats - January 22, 2019
- Dolphin Discovery Centre, Bunbury - January 14, 2019
- Forest Adventures South West - January 8, 2019
- What’s on this week for families in Perth - November 30, 2018
- Public Holidays WA - November 21, 2018
- Club Med Malaysia – Cherating Beach - November 19, 2018
- Guilderton Caravan Park WA - November 18, 2018
- The Rainbow Jungle Parrot Breeding Centre, Kalbarri - November 5, 2018
- Kalbarri National Park Z-Bend River Trail Lookout and Walk - October 30, 2018
- Bluff Knoll with Kids, Stirling Ranges - October 30, 2018