What’s on in Perth today, find City of Perth Events, local community events, free and cheap events for families with kids of all ages. You’ll find listed family shows, free events in Perth, local community events, fairs, farmers markets, City of Perth events, even events at your local library. You’ll never be bored again and you’ll be the first to know what’s on in Perth!
If your event is FREE you can add it here: ADD YOUR OWN EVENT
November 24 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 10:00am, repeating until November 25, 2018
Come and kick off the festive season and enjoy a weekend of Christmas festivities at Forrest Place. With children’s workshops and a bunch of thrilling rides and games, there is something for children of all ages.
The City of Perth is proud to host accessible and inclusive events. The below information is provided to you as an overview of this event:
- Promotional material is available in other accessible formats upon request.
- This venue is accessible to people who use wheelchairs, walking aids and who are accompanied with prams.
- First Aid services will be available at this event.
- The closest accessible parking can be found here:
- Citiplace Car Park (corner Beaufort and Barrack Street)
- Cultural Centre Car Park (2 Roe Street)
- Pier Street Car Park (87-89 Pier Street)
- State Library (15 Francis Street)
- The closest train station can be found here: Perth Station, Wellington Street
- The closest bus stop can be found here: Wellington Street, Perth
- The closest accessible toilets can be found here: Forrest Place (Accessible portable toilet will be at the event)
- Baby change facilities can be found here: Citiplace Rest Centre (situated in the City Railway Station Complex, Upper level walkway on the corner of Barrack and Wellington Streets, Perth).
- Free drinking water can be found here: Murray Street Mall (out the front of Uniqlo)
- Water for assistance animals can be found here: Can be requested by Event Staff
- All workshops are wheelchair accessible and include a range of options for different abilities
- Amusement rides can be used by children in wheelchairs or with mobility issues if their parent/guardian is happy to assist lifting them onto the ride