What’s on in Perth today, find City of Perth Events, local community events, free and cheap events for families with kids of all ages. You’ll find listed family shows, free events in Perth, local community events, fairs, farmers markets, City of Perth events, even events at your local library. You’ll never be bored again and you’ll be the first to know what’s on in Perth!
If your event is FREE you can add it here: ADD YOUR OWN EVENT
SPRING FAMILY FUN DAYS
September 22 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
One event on September 23, 2018 at 10:00am
One event on September 29, 2018 at 10:00am
One event on September 30, 2018 at 10:00am
With children’s workshops and a bunch of thrilling inflatable slides, obstacle courses and games, there is something for children of all ages.
Spring Family Fun Days happening on Saturday 22, Sunday 23 September and Saturday 29, Sunday 30 September at Forrest Place, 10am – 4pm. This is a free event.
The City of Perth is proud to host accessible and inclusive events. The below information is provided to you as an overview of this event:
- Promotional material is available in other accessible formats upon request.
- This venue is accessible to people who use wheelchairs, walking aids and who are accompanied with prams.
- All Spring workshops are wheelchair accessible.
- The basketball inflatable (both weekends) and soccer darts inflatable (weekend 1 only) are wheelchair accessible.
- First Aid services will be available at this event.
The closest accessible parking can be found here:
- Citiplace Car Park (corner Beaufort and Barrack Street)
- Cultural Centre Car Park (2 Roe Street)
- Pier Street Car Park (87-89 Pier Street)
- State Library (15 Francis Street)
- The closest train station can be found here: Perth Station, Wellington Street
- The closest bus stop can be found here: Wellington Street, Perth
- The closest accessible toilets can be found here: Forrest Place
- Baby change facilities can be found here: Citiplace Rest Centre (situated in the City Railway Station Complex, Upper level walkway on the corner of Barrack and Wellington Streets, Perth).
- Drinking water can be purchased from many nearby retailers.