UPDATE: SEPTEMBER 24TH MARKET CANCELLED DUE TO BAD WEATHER
Into its second year now, Perth Makers Market has since doubled in size. It is held every couple of months at the Heathcote cultural precinct in Applecross, home of the infamous pirate ship playground.
With plenty of local market stalls selling hand-made jewellery, clothes, kids products, cakes, honey to just about anything. It was wonderful strolling around Perth Makers Market checking out all the local WA talents and even having a chat with some of the talented makers. Looking for a special and unique gift, do not miss this market. Kids are not left out, they do offer a number of kids activities from face painting, balloon twisting, sand-art, lawn games and also a story-time corner.
All the shopping making you hungry?Perth Makers Market has a whole section of food stalls with tables and chairs for your convenience too. I did notice that most of the stalls also cater for kids, having a separate kids menu (kids pack) section.
As it was a pretty hot day, we couldn’t go past some icy poles from Delish Ice. They were simply divine! Refreshing, fruity and without all the nasty colouring and artificial flavouring. We had the lychee pineapple and lime as well as mango melons mint and lime. Both comes highly recommended.
Sept 24, Nov 5 and Dec 17 2017.
Heathcote Cultural Precinct
58 Duncraig Road, Applecross
- Myer Santaland, Perth - November 15, 2018
- Steamlab: Coffee and Tea Specialist, Applecross - October 3, 2018
- Lena Strawberry Farm, Anketell - September 1, 2018
- Incredibles 2 Immersive Zone, Karrinyup Shopping Centre - July 9, 2018
- LEGO Play Zone, Claremont Quarter - July 3, 2018
- Raeburn Orchard Persimmon Festival - May 9, 2018
- The Açai Corner, South Perth - April 17, 2018
- Perth Mango Farm - February 1, 2018
- Brotzeit Kids Bingo - January 23, 2018
- Santa Photography at Garden City - December 6, 2017