The Perth Night Noodle Markets are back for 2019 with all the colours, sounds and smells of an Asian hawkers market! This family friendly foodie event has a great vibe, with over 20 food stalls, a selection of bars and nightly live music.
It’s easy to get to Elizabeth Quay by bus, train, car or even ferry! Just follow your nose and the cloud of food-smoke and you’ll easily find the Perth Night Noodle Markets.
With mouths watering, we queued up at Hoy Pinoy and devoured sticky chicken skewers. The rows and rows of skewers char-grilling smell amazing!
Pan fried dumplings from Miss Chows.
Scrumptious Ice Cream sandwich from Messina Gelato.
It’s a dog-friendly event too.
As the sun was setting, we got treated to some lion dance as well. Just like Chinese New Year!
The Night Noodle Market is on now until the 14th of April.
Top 10 Perth Night Noodle Market Tips:
- Catch public transport to EQ, park at South Perth and the ferry. You might spot some dolphins!
- This year all the stalls take EFTPOS, there’s no cash at all. Dishes cost between $5 and $20.
- Bring a picnic rug so you can sit on the grass if no tables are available.
- Don’t get put off by the long queues. They do move quickly.
- Grab a dessert (non melting!) in a take away box first whilst everyone is lining up for savory food.
- Take your fur bay – dogs are welcome.
- Pack your own water, especially for the kids. Not many stalls sell water.
- If you have a dietary requirement, do your research. While vegetarians are well catered for, gluten free offerings are limited.
- Pack a jacket or cardigan as it gets chilly once the sun sets.
- Head down early to get a table or spot on the grass, enjoy yourself and soak up the delicious atmosphere!
Perth Night Noodle Market
Find out more by visiting www.goodfoodmonth.com
- The Atrium Crown Perth - August 19, 2019
- Things to Do with Tweens in Perth - August 15, 2019
- The Best Fish and Chips in Perth - August 8, 2019
- Maison Saint-Honoré, Floreat - August 6, 2019
- The Roastery, Canning Vale - August 5, 2019
- Free Attraction Admissions For Little Kids in Perth - July 30, 2019
- The Henley Brook, Swan Valley - July 25, 2019
- The Best Babycinos in Perth - July 24, 2019
- Vans, Cottesloe - July 23, 2019
- Kid-friendly Hotels and Resorts for a Perth Family Staycation - July 15, 2019