The Perth Night Noodle Markets are back for 2019 with all the colours, sounds and smells of an Asian hawkers market! This family friendly foodie event has a great vibe, with over 20 food stalls, a selection of bars and nightly live music.
It’s easy to get to Elizabeth Quay by bus, train, car or even ferry! Just follow your nose and the cloud of food-smoke and you’ll easily find the Perth Night Noodle Markets.
With mouths watering, we queued up at Hoy Pinoy and devoured sticky chicken skewers. The rows and rows of skewers char-grilling smell amazing!
Pan fried dumplings from Miss Chows.
Scrumptious Ice Cream sandwich from Messina Gelato.
It’s a dog-friendly event too.
As the sun was setting, we got treated to some lion dance as well. Just like Chinese New Year!
The Night Noodle Market is on now until the 14th of April.
Top 10 Perth Night Noodle Market Tips:
- Catch public transport to EQ, park at South Perth and the ferry. You might spot some dolphins!
- This year all the stalls take EFTPOS, there’s no cash at all. Dishes cost between $5 and $20.
- Bring a picnic rug so you can sit on the grass if no tables are available.
- Don’t get put off by the long queues. They do move quickly.
- Grab a dessert (non melting!) in a take away box first whilst everyone is lining up for savory food.
- Take your fur bay – dogs are welcome.
- Pack your own water, especially for the kids. Not many stalls sell water.
- If you have a dietary requirement, do your research. While vegetarians are well catered for, gluten free offerings are limited.
- Pack a jacket or cardigan as it gets chilly once the sun sets.
- Head down early to get a table or spot on the grass, enjoy yourself and soak up the delicious atmosphere!
Perth Night Noodle Market
Find out more by visiting www.goodfoodmonth.com
- The Best Chocolate Cafes in Perth and South West WA - April 10, 2019
- Perth Night Noodle Market, Elizabeth Quay - April 6, 2019
- Coode Street Jetty Walk, South Perth - March 31, 2019
- Swan Settlers Markets, Herne Hill - March 29, 2019
- Rottnest Fast Ferries, Hillarys - March 28, 2019
- Swan Valley Fresh Seasonal Produce Trail - March 25, 2019
- May Street Larder at The Mezz, Mount Hawthorn - March 25, 2019
- The Best Family Friendly Shopping Centres in Perth - March 22, 2019
- West Coast Drive Coastal Walk - March 21, 2019
- Kalamunda Farmers Market, Kalamunda - March 15, 2019