We may have to wait a few more months before we can venture out to pick our own strawberries again but in the meantime, you can go and pick your own apples!
Two Apple orchards in Pickering Brook are allowing to pick your own apples this season.
The first is Valley Fresh Produce located at 50 McCorkill Road in Pickering Brook is allowing you to go and pick your own apples every Saturday and Sunday 10am to 4pm until 19th June.
Available to pick are Pink Lady, Sundowner, Fuji and Granny Smiths. Prices to pick are $3kg or $25 for a whole box – that’s a lot of apples!
Don’t forget to take along cash as there are no EFTPOS facilities available.
Also available to buy are Persimmon ($3.50kg), Red and green chillies ($8 kg) and habanero Chillies ($10kg).
For more information visit the Ballato Fresh Facebook page
The second orchard is The Fruit Corner located at 1 Bracken Road, Pickering Brook. The Fruit Corner is open 7 days a week 9am – 4pm.
Prices for picking are as follows:
Granny Smith Apples – $1 per kg
Pink Lady Apples – $2 per kg
Chillies – 5 for $1 or $10 per kg.
You need to take along your own bags or boxes and once again there are no EFTPOS facilities available so don’t forget to take cash.
For more information visit their facebook page – The Fruit Corner
- 140 Kids! Perth - April 16, 2018
- Latitude Perth - March 16, 2018
- The Unbelievables, Crown Theatre Perth - January 19, 2018
- Silks Crown Perth - January 12, 2018
- Easy Halloween Food Ideas - October 14, 2017
- Timezone, Joondalup - September 23, 2017
- Rottnest Carnivale October 28th 2017 - September 11, 2017
- Bullsbrook Strawberry Farm, Strawberry Picking Perth - July 24, 2017
- iFly Indoor Skydiving Experience, Perth - July 9, 2017
- Kids Wonderland 2017 Review, 5th – 9th July - July 4, 2017