Kid friendly with heaps of space to spread yourselves out. The outdoor tables are perfect for families, just keep an eye on little ones who like to wander, as the main road is right there.
There is plenty of seating both in and outdoors. There is a great alfresco beer garden and a spacious open plan style inside.If you enjoy Mexican food, Piggy and Co definitely have some tempting offerings. Plenty to choose from for even the fussiest of eater and a great range for those with dietary needs. Whatever you order, the Menu definitely has something to satisfy everyone’s appetite!
We ordered the Wings and while hubby was super keen to tuck into the “Burn your face off” sauce, alas, it was not the greatest choice with kids in tow. The smoke chipotle was a great option (though still pretty spicy!) and the accompanying blue cheese dipping sauce was to die for!
Hog Fries with mouth watering pulled pork, BBQ sauce and topped with cheese, salsa and sour cream was like a meal in itself and a big winner with our two chip loving children!Both the Baja Fish and the Shrimp Tacos were divine.
For the craft beer lovers you will be spoiled for choice with plenty of on tap offerings….
And it wasn’t until we had left that we realised they also have the most amazing ice cream sandwiches, which we were not very popular once the kids saw the photos on the Piggy Food Co website! But a great excuse for a return visit!
This really is a must visit when in the Freo area. The food was super flavoursome, the service was fabulous and there is such a fun, happy vibe for all ages. We found it really reasonably priced with great sized portions and high quality all round. And such a great communal atmosphere!
Where: 229A Queen Victoria St North Fremantle
Phone: 08 6219 5069
Email: [email protected]
- Turquoise Bay, Cape Range National Park - March 8, 2019
- RAC Exmouth Cape Holiday Park - March 8, 2019
- Stand Up Paddle Boarding, Bicton - March 8, 2019
- Strike Bowling, Carousel - January 4, 2019
- Holey Moley Carousel - January 4, 2019
- Wayman Reserve, East Fremantle - November 22, 2018
- Brook 508 Cafe & Restaurant, Roleystone - November 8, 2018
- Roleys on the Ridge, Roleystone - September 7, 2018
- Fairies Forever Birthday Parties, Armadale - September 6, 2018
- LaBuda Juice Bar, North Beach - September 6, 2018