Pines Cafe – Directly across the road from the Pines Playground Darlington is the Pines Cafe. This is a quirky little cafe offering breakfast, lunch and coffee options. We found it to be perfect for a quick bite after a play in the playground. There are plenty indoor and outdoor seating options and high chairs are available. We sat in the covered but open outdoor area with a nice view of the trees.
Menus are available at the counter and there is a cabinet with cake and quiches, salads, sausage rolls and sandwiches displayed.
The kids lunch menu is quite limited with a choice of mini cheeseburger and fries or cheese toasting and veggie sticks, both $9. The kids breakfast choice include bacon and egg burger, croissant and jam, pancakes or toasted sandwich and are priced between $6.50 and $8.
We were just after a quick bite so ordered a ham and mushroom quiche and a serve of chips. Miss 3 also had a chocolate macaroon she saw in the cabinet and I had a cup of tea. The serve of chips was quite large and we didn’t get through them all.
It also has a little shop at one end selling funky cushions, jewellery and other bits and pieces. Miss 3 liked having a look around at all the treasures and seeing what she could find.
The staff are friendly and the service was good. Toilets are located across the road which is a little inconvenient. With the park located right across the road this is a great place to have a coffee or bite to eat before or after a play. I think we will be back to try the breakfast one day.
Located Owen Road Darlington
Open 8.00am to 4.30pm everyday.
- PJ Masks at Karrinyup Shopping Centre - April 17, 2018
- Castledare Miniature Railway - April 10, 2018
- The Faraway Tree Cafe and Community Space, Glen Forrest - April 4, 2018
- Blasta Brewing Company, Burswood - March 26, 2018
- Cape View Beach Resort, Busselton - March 20, 2018
- Busselton Jetty - March 20, 2018
- Canning River Cafe - March 20, 2018
- Kalamunda Fairy Door Trail - February 20, 2018
- Penny Garden Restaurant, Swan Valley - January 29, 2018
- Lavender Bistro and Boutique, Swan Valley - January 16, 2018