Make your way to the Play-Doh Immersive Zone these school holidays at Lakeside Joondalup. Who doesn’t love Play-Doh!?
Children can use their imagination to create anything they like, then display it on the display stand for everyone to see!
There is a Play-Doh kitchen and plenty of tools and cutters for children to use.
My 7 year old daughter loved using the iPads to make her Play-Doh creations come to life.
I lost count of how many times my 2 year old went down the Play-Doh tub slide.
When we visited there was only a very small queue, we were inside playing within a couple of minutes after arriving.
The Play-Doh Immersive Zone is designed for children aged between 2-12 years. Make sure you allow plenty of time for your kids to play… mine didn’t want to leave!
You must supervise your children while they are in the Play-Doh Immersive Zone. No bookings are required, just turn up and have lots of fun!
Play-Doh Immersive Zone
- Mini Marine Biologist – Toddlers Tuesdays, AQWA - July 6, 2018
- City of Perth Winter Fest - June 30, 2018
- Skating at Elizabeth Quay - June 25, 2018
- Brookfield Winter Lights Festival - June 23, 2018
- Winterworld Fremantle - June 23, 2018
- iPlay, Westfield Whitford City - June 21, 2018
- Perth Children’s Hospital - May 31, 2018
- Buckingham House, Wanneroo - May 3, 2018
- Zippy’s Kings Park Adventures - May 2, 2018
- Mamee Snacks - April 24, 2018