Make your way to the Play-Doh Immersive Zone these school holidays at Lakeside Joondalup. Who doesn’t love Play-Doh!?
Children can use their imagination to create anything they like, then display it on the display stand for everyone to see!
There is a Play-Doh kitchen and plenty of tools and cutters for children to use.
My 7 year old daughter loved using the iPads to make her Play-Doh creations come to life.
I lost count of how many times my 2 year old went down the Play-Doh tub slide.
When we visited there was only a very small queue, we were inside playing within a couple of minutes after arriving.
The Play-Doh Immersive Zone is designed for children aged between 2-12 years. Make sure you allow plenty of time for your kids to play… mine didn’t want to leave!
You must supervise your children while they are in the Play-Doh Immersive Zone. No bookings are required, just turn up and have lots of fun!
Play-Doh Immersive Zone
- RAC Christmas Pageant - November 29, 2018
- The Magic of Christmas at Wanneroo Botanic Gardens - November 27, 2018
- Trees Adventure, Yanchep National Park - November 23, 2018
- The City of Perth Christmas Lights Trail - November 18, 2018
- TGI Fridays, Westfield Carousel - November 15, 2018
- Kaleidoscope Festival 2018 - October 31, 2018
- DFO Perth - October 18, 2018
- Rug Rats on Ice at Xtreme Ice, Mirrabooka - October 15, 2018
- Bricktober Perth - October 6, 2018
- Spring in the City - September 25, 2018