Make your way to the Play-Doh Immersive Zone these school holidays at Lakeside Joondalup. Who doesn’t love Play-Doh!?
Children can use their imagination to create anything they like, then display it on the display stand for everyone to see!
There is a Play-Doh kitchen and plenty of tools and cutters for children to use.
My 7 year old daughter loved using the iPads to make her Play-Doh creations come to life.
I lost count of how many times my 2 year old went down the Play-Doh tub slide.
When we visited there was only a very small queue, we were inside playing within a couple of minutes after arriving.
The Play-Doh Immersive Zone is designed for children aged between 2-12 years. Make sure you allow plenty of time for your kids to play… mine didn’t want to leave!
You must supervise your children while they are in the Play-Doh Immersive Zone. No bookings are required, just turn up and have lots of fun!
Play-Doh Immersive Zone
- Little Land, Balcatta - May 23, 2019
- Subiaco Tram - April 11, 2019
- Roc Candy – Make your own lollipop - April 1, 2019
- SpeedFit - March 28, 2019
- WA Police Force Expo, Joondalup - March 21, 2019
- Heirisson Island, Perth - March 13, 2019
- Splashfest, Swanbourne - February 20, 2019
- Boorna Waanginy: The Trees Speak - February 9, 2019
- Fringe World Festival – Fringe Kids - January 21, 2019
- The Ground Cafe, Lexia - January 18, 2019