Make your way to the Play-Doh Immersive Zone these school holidays at Lakeside Joondalup. Who doesn’t love Play-Doh!?
Children can use their imagination to create anything they like, then display it on the display stand for everyone to see!
There is a Play-Doh kitchen and plenty of tools and cutters for children to use.
My 7 year old daughter loved using the iPads to make her Play-Doh creations come to life.
I lost count of how many times my 2 year old went down the Play-Doh tub slide.
When we visited there was only a very small queue, we were inside playing within a couple of minutes after arriving.
The Play-Doh Immersive Zone is designed for children aged between 2-12 years. Make sure you allow plenty of time for your kids to play… mine didn’t want to leave!
You must supervise your children while they are in the Play-Doh Immersive Zone. No bookings are required, just turn up and have lots of fun!
Play-Doh Immersive Zone
- Mandurah Cruises – Kids Cruise FREE - April 17, 2018
- Camel West Inner City Camel Riding Tour - April 16, 2018
- Tom Vickers and the Extraordinary Adventure of his Missing Sock - April 16, 2018
- Play-Doh Immersive Zone, Lakeside Joondalup - April 16, 2018
- How to Get Rid of the Gross Nasties Lurking in your Matress! - April 11, 2018
- RAC Intellibus - April 5, 2018
- Dragon’s Kingdom – Adventure World - March 29, 2018
- Horrible Histories – Pirates: The Exhibition, WA Maritime Museum - March 24, 2018
- Lavendale Farmstay, York - March 19, 2018
- Easter Events in Perth 2018 - March 19, 2018