Does your little princess deserve a pamper? Let Pretty Princess Pamper Parties take care of it for you.
The ladies at Pretty Princess Pamper Parties have many wonderful options available to glam up your party and entertain the little lady in your life with hair curling, nail painting, manicures, pedicures, and relaxation.
Your host will arrive and set up for the party, providing beautiful bathrobes for the invitees and all the equipment for their spa experience.
Our princess had a glitz and glam party, which was a two hour party including robes to wear throughout the spa session, chair sashes for table set up, manicure lesson with hand soak, dress up props for fun photos, cucumber eyes, spa music, magazines to read, warm foot soaks, fingers and toes painted & hair curled or crimped.
There are numerous other options available including high teas, teen options and even a mum’s pamper party!!! All hosts are registered, insured and have working with children checks.
You can check out all the packages and options at www.prettyprincesspamperparties.com or look them up on Facebook.
- The Herdsman Lake Tavern, Wembley - May 28, 2018
- Ngilgi Cave, Yallingup - October 12, 2017
- Gabriel Chocolate / House of Cards Winery - October 12, 2017
- The Esplanade Hotel, Busselton - October 12, 2017
- Segway West, Margaret River - October 4, 2017
- Matilda Bay Restaurant - September 5, 2017
- Joes Fish Shack, Fremantle - August 30, 2017
- Fired Ceramic Café – Paint in Peace, Joondalup - August 28, 2017
- The Tourist Wheel Fremantle - August 28, 2017
- Pretty Princess Pamper Parties - March 21, 2017