Prince of Wales Hotel Bistro Bunbury – On a recent trip to Bunbury, we popped into the restaurant at the Prince of Wales Hotel for dinner. A beautiful historic building from the outside and vibrant, warm and inviting inside, we were immediately greeted and shown to a table. A highchair was brought over for us and the kids’ menu which is on a colouring in page, along with a kids pack with crayons and activities was given to our little one. He was kept amused, thankfully since it was verging on his bedtime, with the stickers and cards in there while older children would love the puzzles and mazes too.
The menu is quite extensive with the usual pub grub options, from burgers to steaks to schnitzels, pasta and seafood and vegetarian choices. A particularly interesting sounding meal was the “Davey Jones Locker” which consists of a hot and cold seafood platter with every seafood you can imagine, served with chips. Both my husband and I opted for the chicken parmigiana, I loved that you could get a half serving of this and it was the perfect size for me- even sharing it with my toddler.
The kids menu has 4 options and they are very reasonable priced, choices were fish and chips, bangers and mash or chips, chicken nuggets and chips or nachos and they were either $7.50 or $8 each.
The service was quick and friendly and the meals came out quickly and were delicious. The restaurant soon filled up and was quite busy, with a relaxed and child-friendly atmosphere. There is a separate bar, made famous by the live entertainment from the last 20 years and accommodation available here as well.
The Prince of Wales Hotel Bistro is open Monday-Saturday for lunch and dinner, and Wednesday- Saturday for Breakfast and can be found at 41 Stephen Street, Bunbury.
- Something Italian, Merriwa - November 14, 2017
- Guzman y Gomez, Westfield Whitford City - October 11, 2017
- Prince of Wales Hotel Bistro Bunbury - September 4, 2017
- Corners on King Bunbury - September 4, 2017
- Bunbury Wildlife Park - May 29, 2017
- Music Together with Sarah - May 11, 2017
- Discovery Park-Koombana Bay Holiday Park - March 29, 2017
- WA Museum Discovery Zone at The State Library of WA - March 13, 2017
- Hardware Cafe, Quinns Rocks - February 4, 2017
- Craigie Leisure Centre - January 31, 2017