Pack up the family for a fun day out at the Quambie Park Fete in the picturesque surrounds of Waroona!
This is a not for profit event with all money raised going towards the local nursing home. What a wonderful chance to have an enjoyable experience whilst contributing to the leisure and lifestyle needs of the residents in care!
Loads on offer for all ages including pony rides, animal farm, bouncy castle, balloon twisting and so much more for kids to be entertained and enjoy.
Plenty of bargains on offer for adults with plant stalls, cake stalls, craft stalls and the white elephant stall! Pick up some lovely handcrafted gifts for family, friends or just spoil yourself!
If the homemade sweet treats don’t fill you up there will be plenty of food available with a sausage sizzle, Devonshire tea, ice creams for the kids and the big kids too! Loads of games to partake in or sit back and watch others as well as raffles with some fabulous prizes and even a car wash!
Such a wonderful fundraising event for a really worthy cause, so be sure to pop in if you are in the area to show your support. Donations are also being collected at the stalls and you can contact the organiser at the details below if you would like to contribute or have a chat.
Make a day of it and enjoy the delightfully quirky town of Waroona by checking out the Waroona Visitors Centre
and an absolute must visit – the beautiful Drakesbrook Weir. Even if you don’t want to enjoy a swim, do have a look, it’s only a few minutes from the town centre and totally worth the drive. Where: Pam Corker House, 15 Eastcott St Waroona
When: 10th March 2018
Time: 8am – 2pm
Contact: Nerida 97331355
- Piggy Food Co North Fremantle - May 25, 2018
- The Alkaline Cafe Albany - March 23, 2018
- Great Ocean Drive Esperance - March 23, 2018
- Ironwood Estate Wines, Porongurups - March 22, 2018
- Hopetoun Motel - March 19, 2018
- Hopetoun - March 19, 2018
- Yummylicious Candy Shack Ravensthorpe - March 12, 2018
- Blue Sky Bread Artisan Bakery, Roleystone - March 9, 2018
- Lollipops Jandakot - March 9, 2018
- 300 Acres Restaurant and Bar, Wembley - March 8, 2018