Raeburn Orchards is the hottest place in town right now for social media happy snaps!
This is a photographer’s dream where you are bound to capture a magical shot any time of the day, any season. But if you want to take advantage of those beautiful autumn leaves, better get in fast before the Winter winds sweep them away.
Perched amongst the beautiful Roleystone hills this family run business has been producing quality crops since 1948. The gorgeous Casotti family have invited the community and wider public to experience the delightful produce and their slice of paradise.
Entry to walk amongst the orchards is $4 per adult. There are some semi-steep declines and the track can be a little muddy at times. Sensible shoes are definitely recommended and prams can be navigated quite easily.
There are toilets on site and extra “portaloos” set up around the property.
Raeburn Orchards is a tourist hotspot and during popular seasons (Autumn leaves and Spring cherry blossoms) gets very busy. The family do their best to accommodate all with extra parking and attendants on site, but there is often overflow. If you do need to park on a street, just be mindful of the residents and their homes.
This is a working farm and the livelihood of the family, so they do ask that fruit is not picked. Be sure to stop by the store for a great variety of fruit straight from the trees. Apples, pears, cherries, apricots, nectarines, peaches, plums, avocados and the ever popular persimmons that feature in many an Instagram feed of late. They also have a great selection of local produce, preserves, jams, honey, nuts, juices, gelato and an amazing selection of lollies for those with a sweet tooth!
Open 7 days a week 9am – 5pm
No eftpos available
4 Raeburn Road Rolesytone (35 minutes from Perth)
Find out more visit www.raeburnorchards.com
- Raeburn Orchards, Roleystone - May 17, 2019
- Portside Grill Hillarys – CLOSED - May 8, 2019
- Cafe 16, Kelmscott - May 8, 2019
- Sampson House, Fremantle - May 8, 2019
- Heritage Walk Trail One, Fremantle Cemetery - May 8, 2019
- Rick’s Rookies West Coast Eagles Membership - May 8, 2019
- Turquoise Bay, Cape Range National Park - March 8, 2019
- RAC Exmouth Cape Holiday Park - March 8, 2019
- Stand Up Paddle Boarding, Bicton - March 8, 2019
- Strike Bowling, Carousel - January 4, 2019