Riverton Leisureplex offers a number of facilities. There is a 50m Olympic pool and leisure pool, plus a 50m water slide and the adjacent deep pool.
The leisure pool has a gradual entry beach area perfect for entry with crawlers & toddlers with lots of water features for entertainment.
Alongside is a 3 lane 25m lap pool perfect for walking or swimming laps.
For the thrill seekers, there is a rapid river with a spa area located in the centre to have a quick rest. Fun nuts can be hired from the cafe to ride the rapid river for only $1 for 30 minutes.
The 50m water slide is supervised by lifeguards and provides quite a bit of fun! The waterslide operates weekends and school holidays only at set times during the summer and winter months. See the website for more information. Waterslide usage is not included in the general entry fee. Tickets for the water slide are available at the cafe and cost $3 for a 10 slide pass. For safety reasons, children must be over the age of six to ride the waterslide.
Next to the water slide is a very popular 2.4m deep pool for bombies & dives!!
There is also a full-size Olympic 50m swimming pool for swim squads and lap swimmers.
As well as a café with table & chair seating around the leisure pool area, there is outdoor seating and a large grassy area.
The change rooms are a good size, plenty of room for prams and also ramp access to all areas of the complex.
Riverton Leisureplex is open weekdays 6am – 9pm and weekends 8am – 7pm. For more information visit www.canning.wa.gov.au
Corner of Riley and High Roads, Riverton
Phone: 9231 0900
Fax: 9231 0910
Email: [email protected]
- Roar Bar & Grill, Bibra Lake - May 16, 2019
- Duyfken 1606 Replica, AQWA - April 25, 2019
- Mermaid Magic at AQWA - April 18, 2019
- AQWA Try Driving - April 4, 2019
- Sculpture by the Sea 2019 - March 6, 2019
- Glowing Rooms Australia, Mini-Golf, Perth - February 28, 2019
- Perth Aqua Park, Baldivis - December 27, 2018
- Adventure World Rides with Tweens - October 4, 2018
- Under the Sea at Cockburn Gateway Shopping City - September 27, 2018
- AQWA Shark Sleepovers - August 31, 2018