The City of Perth offers so many great school holiday activities, Roc Candy’s lollipop making is a must do! The children will love making and decorating their very own lollipop.
You do not need to book, simply show up on the day and let the friendly staff know you are there for lollipop making, they will pop your child/ren’s name on the list and wait to be called – we waited a max of 10 minutes, my kids were helping themselves to the free samples as they waited.
Before getting started the kids are decked out with gloves, an apron and hat (the little ones look super adorable).
Next they will choose 2 colours and roll each colour into a sausage shape before twisting the colours together then roll into a circle to form the round lollipop shape.
The next step is the best! They get to add their own personal touch by decorating their lollipop – to keep things fresh and exciting each school holidays offers a different theme from Easter inspired to cartoon characters.
When decorating is finished, your lollipop will be wrapped ready to take home.
The staff are amazing, fun, full of energy and super helpful.
Both my 11 and 6 year old loved this activity!
$12 each, or $10 for groups of 4+. All ages welcome.
Roc Candy is located in Piccadilly Arcade and open daily 9am to 5.30pm.
Visit their facebook page for up to date information https://m.facebook.com/RocCandyPages/
- Toddler Fest Tuesday, AQWA - February 15, 2018
- Toddlerfest, Scitech - February 12, 2018
- FRINGE WORLD Mermaids - February 5, 2018
- Spriggy - January 30, 2018
- Clip ‘n Climb, Joondalup - January 25, 2018
- Optus Stadium Perth - January 24, 2018
- The Big Splash WA - January 23, 2018
- Beatty Park Leisure Centre - January 16, 2018
- Dinosaur Discovery: Lost Creatures of the Cretaceous - January 13, 2018
- West Coast Heli Scene, Yanchep - January 8, 2018