Pack up the fam and head up to the hills this Sunday for the Roleystone Autumn Markets. This is a twilight event so get ready to party into the evening and under the stars!
And this is going to be a party to remember as it is the Roleystone Markets 5th Birthday and they want everyone to help them celebrate in style! Plenty on offer for families including a tonne of kids entertainment: bouncy castle, rides, loads of kids crafts and heaps more!
With over 100 stalls there is bound to be something that catches your eye for that special little someone in your life. Plenty of handcrafted wares and handmade gifts for family, friends or why not spoil yourself!
The markets are held on the huge Cross Park oval so there is ample room for prams, giving you easy access to all the delectable delights and sweet treats on offer. Sample the delicious range of culinary fare or purchase for later or why not just gobble it up on the spot!
Loads of Food vans with plenty of variety that will suit all taste buds, even the fussiest eaters! Plenty for those with intolerances and for sensitive tums too.
As it is a party, these markets will have a unique flair with local legends the Jarrah Celts Band, sparking up their magical tunes to get everyone up and jigging. Be sure to stick around for the Bush Dance with a few walk through lessons by local darling Jane Slater (& of Roleystone Community College Music teacher fame) who will be busting out the moves with much audience participation! It’s going to be heaps of fun and kids will have a ball.
Be sure to bring your rug, camp chairs and even a picnic, though with all the delights on offer, you’ll probably regret packing it! Temptation abounds!
Where: Cross Park Roleystone
When: Sunday March 11th 2018
Time: 3pm – 8pm
- Roleys on the Ridge, Roleystone - September 7, 2018
- Fairies Forever Birthday Parties, Armadale - September 6, 2018
- LaBuda Juice Bar, North Beach - September 6, 2018
- Waroona Dam – Lake Navarino - September 6, 2018
- Waroona Hotel, Waroona - September 6, 2018
- Champion Lakes Nature Space and Ampitheatre - August 10, 2018
- Lesmurdie Falls, Base Trail - August 6, 2018
- Swan Valley Amazing Valley Chase - July 17, 2018
- Piggy Food Co North Fremantle - May 25, 2018
- The Alkaline Cafe Albany - March 23, 2018