Rottnest Carnivale – proudly supporting Telethon!
Join in the celebrations as Rottnest Island transforms into a freakishly fine day and a spooky evening full of mouth-watering food, dancing, activities and entertainment on 28 October 2017!
By Day, the Island will be teaming with devious pirates, Majestic mermaids and even a gladiator arena! Free Event Zones will be dotted around the Island and feature:
- Pirate Pete
- WA Birds of Prey
- Yarns for Youngsters
- Sustainable Food Theatre by Forever Project
- Dunk Tank
- Live Music
- Pirate Ship Bouncy Castle
- Gladiator Arena
- Tractor Train
- Mermaids and Fairies
- Evening Lighthouse adventure
- Opening of the Heritage House
- Bickley Battery Tour
- Discounted tours (including Lighthouse and Oliver Hill Guns) and activities
- Pirate Treasure Hunt Competition – prize to be announced!
By Night, watch as the Island transforms into a spooky evening of mouth-watering food, dance and entertainment. Chuck on your spookiest outfit and join us for a Trick or Treat tour, plus there will be great prizes for a best-dressed competition! Various venues throughout the Island will also be hosting festivities to devour delicious culinary creations or dance the night away.
SPECIAL return ferry tickets start from just $29, with part proceeds to Telethon!
- $29 same-day return from Fremantle (BShed & Northport) with Rottnest Express
- $39 same-day return from Hillarys Boat Harbour with Rottnest Fast Ferries
- $49 same-day return from Perth (Barrack St) with Rottnest Express
- $59 extended-stay return from Fremantle (BShed & Northport) with Rottnest Express
- $59 extended-stay return from Hillarys Boat Harbour with Rottnest Fast Ferries
Want to turn your day of family fun into a weekend? Accommodation is still available over the Rottnest Carnivale weekend, to book contact our friendly Reservation team on (08) 9432 9111. Please note there is a 2 night minimum stay over this weekend with Rottnest Island Authority Accommodation.
- Blueback by Spare Parts Puppet Theatre - April 18, 2019
- Brickman Cities at the WA Maritime Museum - April 18, 2019
- Cable Beach Club Resort and Spa, Broome - March 14, 2019
- Pullman Resort, Bunker Bay - February 4, 2019
- Rainbow Island Treasure Hunt VR at The WA Shipwrecks Museum - January 13, 2019
- Silks Crown Perth - January 9, 2019
- Ningaloo Dome Experience, WA Maritime Museum - January 6, 2019
- Kids Summer Fest, Elizabeth Quay - January 4, 2019
- Doughnut Decorating at Epicurean Crown Perth - January 3, 2019
- Christmas ArtVo at Crown Perth - December 18, 2018