Ruby’s Bakehouse is a little gem in Leeming. Grab a coffee and a takeaway treat to enjoy at the playground across the road or sit in for a meal.
The coffee is lovely and the milkshakes are always a hit with my family.
The cupcakes at Ruby’s Bakehouse are very popular. The scrumptious cakes are all freshly baked, very soft and fluffy – almost too pretty to eat (but you get over that!). They also offer a range of home baked pastries in the display cabinet.
Ruby’s Bakehouse has recently expanded and now has more inside eating areas. Dogs are welcome at the tables outside.
The menu is child-friendly and there is a great selection. The café caters to families extremely well with room for prams and the staff are always friendly.
Ruby’s Bakehouse is open for breakfast and lunch. John Connell Reserve, which has wide grassy spaces and a fenced playground is found opposite.
Find Ruby’s at 1 Dundee Street, Leeming
- Incredibles 2 Review - June 14, 2018
- Adrenaline Vault, Belmont - May 29, 2018
- Hoddywell Archery, Toodyay - May 15, 2018
- Sculpture by the Sea 2018 - March 8, 2018
- XLR8 Obstacle Course, Baldivis - February 8, 2018
- Aloha Surfhouse, Joondalup - February 1, 2018
- Smurf World School Holiday at Cockburn Gateway Shopping Centre - January 8, 2018
- January School Holiday Activities for Perth Tweens - January 4, 2018
- Ruby’s Bakehouse, Leeming - December 6, 2017
- Gingerbread House Kits Review - November 29, 2017