We unfortunately missed Santa’s Grand Arrival today, but as of today he has arrived at Dianella Plaza. The centre have set him up in a vacant shop front as a Santa’s Wonderland with kids activities next door.
We didn’t get to go in to see him as there was a huge line and Miss 3 was in a grumpy mood, not wanting to wait. From what we could see though, he looks the part, with a red velvet suit and a white costume beard. The photo area is set up with light up reindeer and lots of greenery to make it look like a magical backdrop.
The shopping centre have a company taking photos instead of allowing you to take them yourself this year as they did in previous years. Today was quite busy, so I’d suggest people come back though the week when the initial rush has settled down a bit.
If anyone is heading down to Dianella Plaza for Santa photos today, Saturday 9th December, there is free popcorn and fairy floss available outside Woolworths for the kids (1 each per person).
Dianella Plaza will also be holding Quiet Santa sessions for a softer sensory experience. These will be available on Sunday 10th December and Sunday 17th December.
In addition to Quiet Santa, there is a special Santa Morning Tea coming up on 21st December. Enjoy a finger bun, music and fun, and a special visit from Santa. Bookings are essential for both of this events. To avoid disappointment, please contact centre management to secure your spot.
Dianella Plaza is located on the corner of Grand Promenade and Alexander Drive, Dianella.
- Candy Cow, Cowaramup - July 18, 2019
- Family Friendly Events for July 2019 - June 19, 2019
- Prickly Pear Cafe, Yokine - June 11, 2019
- Christmas in July Events 2019 - June 4, 2019
- Noggos Kitchen and Coffee, Maylands - May 24, 2019
- WA Day Family Events 2019 - May 14, 2019
- Family Friendly Events for June 2019 - May 11, 2019
- Adzera Cafe, Scarborough - April 23, 2019
- Family Friendly Events for May 2019 - April 23, 2019
- Mother’s Day Ideas 2019 - April 16, 2019