Santa arrived at Westfield Carousel on the 12th November and will be in residence until 24th December. He is located in Santa’s Magic Garden near the information desk and the Carousel Cardboard Marketplace which is on until 10th December.
This year you can book your photo time and pre pay online but we just turned up one morning to have a chat with Santa. As it wasn’t very busy the elves were happy for us to just go in and say hello to Santa. My 3.5yr old daughter just stood next to Santa and had a chat about what she was hoping Santa would bring her. Last year I found if Iet my daughter just go and chat a few times she was happy by the time we had the formal photos taken and we got a nice one without too much hassle.
I was allowed to take photos on my phone and Santa even gave my daughter a gift as she said goodbye. The gift was a great little Paddington themed activity pack. It included a magnetic puzzle, stickers and a number of activities such as colouring, a maze, join the dots. Great for our next stop, which was coffee.
The other decorations around the centre include the breathing sleeping bear.
A nativity scene
And lovely Christmas trees.
The Carousel cardboard marketplace has a load of activities available for children including free popcorn, a magnetic dress-up festive
character wall, FaceTime an elf, and letter to Santa.
Westfield Carousel is also offering photos with pets and Sensitive Santa photography for those with special needs. Check the Carousel website for details.
- Kalamunda Fairy Door Trail - February 20, 2018
- Penny Garden Restaurant, Swan Valley - January 29, 2018
- Lavender Bistro and Boutique, Swan Valley - January 16, 2018
- Chelsea Cafe, East Victoria Park - January 15, 2018
- Wild River Cafe, Mundaring - January 15, 2018
- Fiesta Fun at Westfield Shopping Centres - January 8, 2018
- LEGO Play Zone - January 4, 2018
- Core Cider Pickering Brook - December 27, 2017
- Victoria Park Library - December 7, 2017
- Cannington Library - December 7, 2017