The Santa at Westfield Innaloo is a different one from last year. He is a charming chap with a real, salt and pepper coloured beard and a good sense of humour. He was happy for us just to have a visit this time, no photo. Miss 3 made herself at home and sat down for a good chat.
Santa’s garden is set up with a large, almost couch-like chair, so more than one child can sit with Santa for their photos. The garden is decorated with a Christmas tree, gold reindeer, and a mailbox for letters to Santa.
As with every year, a nativity scene is also on display towards the outside rear of Santa’s garden.
The photographs are taken by Scene To Believe. They have a number of packages available starting at $20.95 for one 6×8 print, and going up to Santa’s Gift Pack for $49.95 which includes two 6×8 prints, four 6×4 prints, eight wallet sized photos, four gift tags, two Christmas cards, a calendar, one magnet frame, three books marks and one high resolution digital photo.
I believe children who visit Santa at Westfield Innaloo receive a small gift as part of the experience. However, as we didn’t purchase a photo package we didn’t find out what this was.
Santa at Westfield Innaloo is located outside Target, behind Gloria Jeans. You can’t miss him! Santa will be available everyday for visits from November 12th until December 24th.
If you’re looking for a Christmas themed activity to keep the kids busy in the lead up to Christmas, Westfield Innaloo will have an Elf Hunt running from December 1st to December 24th. 12 cheeky elves will be hidden throughout the centre. Keep an eye on the centre’s Facebook page or website for more details.
Westfield Innaloo’s Annual Community Christmas Pageant will be held on December 10th. This will feature marching bands, floats, festive choirs, angels, as well as jolly Santa and his elves. The Christmas Pageant runs from 10am to 11am, and is a free family-friendly event.
- Little Donkey Corner, Tuart Hill - September 18, 2018
- September Family Friendly Events Perth - August 23, 2018
- Father’s Day Events in Perth 2018 - August 22, 2018
- Perth Family Friendly Events in August - August 1, 2018
- Coode St Cafe, Mount Lawley - July 19, 2018
- Hatched Coffee Shop, Kingsley - July 9, 2018
- Trading Treasures Toy Museum, Guildford - June 27, 2018
- Siena’s Restaurant, Leederville - June 14, 2018
- June Family Events and What’s on in Perth - May 31, 2018
- Yelo, Mount Hawthorn - May 28, 2018