The cute little courtyard has bar stool seating and benches with throw cushions to make yourself comfortable.
Miss nearly 4 insisted on trying the Chocolate Banana Bread lathered with lashings of maple butter and a shake of icing sugar presented on a wooded board which Lollie thought was quite exciting. She devoured the whole lot and said it was extremely deeeelicious!There is a beautiful array of Gluten Free cakes, scrumptious looking muffins and slices to choose from at the main serving desk. Nice to see lots of Gluten Free options.
- School Holidays WA 2019 - August 19, 2019
- Margaret River Bakery - May 16, 2019
- Giants Cave - May 15, 2019
- Yallingup Gugelhupf Bakery - April 27, 2019
- Blackwood River Houseboats - January 22, 2019
- Dolphin Discovery Centre, Bunbury - January 14, 2019
- Forest Adventures South West - January 8, 2019
- What’s on this week for families in Perth - November 30, 2018
- Public Holidays WA - November 21, 2018
- Club Med Malaysia – Cherating Beach - November 19, 2018