The cute little courtyard has bar stool seating and benches with throw cushions to make yourself comfortable.
Miss nearly 4 insisted on trying the Chocolate Banana Bread lathered with lashings of maple butter and a shake of icing sugar presented on a wooded board which Lollie thought was quite exciting. She devoured the whole lot and said it was extremely deeeelicious!There is a beautiful array of Gluten Free cakes, scrumptious looking muffins and slices to choose from at the main serving desk. Nice to see lots of Gluten Free options.
- What’s on this week for families in Perth - November 30, 2018
- Public Holidays WA - November 21, 2018
- Club Med Malaysia – Cherating Beach - November 19, 2018
- Guilderton Caravan Park WA - November 18, 2018
- The Rainbow Jungle Parrot Breeding Centre, Kalbarri - November 5, 2018
- Kalbarri National Park Z-Bend River Trail Lookout and Walk - October 30, 2018
- Bluff Knoll with Kids, Stirling Ranges - October 30, 2018
- Kids Sailing Perth – Tiny Tackers at Hillarys Yacht Club - October 29, 2018
- Shaana Cafe Yallingup - October 23, 2018
- Cycling on Rottnest Island - October 14, 2018