Segway West is located at Simmo’s Icecreamery in Dunsborough, off Commanage Drive. Segways are a 2 wheeled, self-balancing device that you can ride around on for pleasure.
They are a completely ‘Green’ ride, so there is no harm to the environment.
The operator gives the kids (and the parents) a complete safety and instruction check before letting you out the obstacle course.
Riders end up zig-zagging cones, riding over ripple strips and bridges and if you have really mastered the Segway you can try negotiating a rope course.
Segway West is Western Australia’s First Segway Tours Operator, now open in Dunsbrough and The Vines (Ellenbrook area, offering both corporate days, and 1-hour twilight tours.) It’s open weekends from 9.30am till 5pm.
Segway West can also come to you, for corporate or private functions
- The Herdsman Lake Tavern, Wembley - May 28, 2018
- Ngilgi Cave, Yallingup - October 12, 2017
- Gabriel Chocolate / House of Cards Winery - October 12, 2017
- The Esplanade Hotel, Busselton - October 12, 2017
- Segway West, Margaret River - October 4, 2017
- Matilda Bay Restaurant - September 5, 2017
- Joes Fish Shack, Fremantle - August 30, 2017
- Fired Ceramic Café – Paint in Peace, Joondalup - August 28, 2017
- The Tourist Wheel Fremantle - August 28, 2017
- Pretty Princess Pamper Parties - March 21, 2017