Shaana Cafe in Yallingup is one of my favourite cafe’s to visit as they do the most amazing Coconut smoothies and Tumeric Lattes as well as lots of yummy gluten free and healthy options for me and the family. We love Yallingup for many reasons, it’s a surfers paradise, the snorkelling is amazing, there’s a huge beach themed fortress playground, a caravan park overlooking the ocean and a yoga studio. What more could you want right?
Shaana Cafe has a full dining restaurant for breakfast, lunch and dinner as well as a kiosk if you want to grab a quick bite, smoothie or coffee to take away and eat whilst you watch the kids on the playground across the road.
It’s not a huge area for dining and it does get very busy during peak times. We were lucky to get a big table with 8 of us.
We chose a healthy chicken salad.
A very juicy Beef Burger and fries. Fish & chips and Chicken Nuggets & chips for the kids.
Just across from Shaana Cafe is the most amazing beach themed playground. There are numerous picnic tables in the shade as well as a large amount of grass if you want to grab a take away from the Shaana Kiosk.
- Blackwood River Houseboats - January 22, 2019
- Dolphin Discovery Centre, Bunbury - January 14, 2019
- Forest Adventures South West - January 8, 2019
- What’s on this week for families in Perth - November 30, 2018
- Public Holidays WA - November 21, 2018
- Club Med Malaysia – Cherating Beach - November 19, 2018
- Guilderton Caravan Park WA - November 18, 2018
- The Rainbow Jungle Parrot Breeding Centre, Kalbarri - November 5, 2018
- Kalbarri National Park Z-Bend River Trail Lookout and Walk - October 30, 2018
- Bluff Knoll with Kids, Stirling Ranges - October 30, 2018