Showtime limousines have an amazing array of cars for all your party and event needs. Boasting Perth’s largest and most colourful array of Hummer limos, also affectionately known as “hummerzines”, these are great for all the family.
They have pink, purple, red, black and white hummers and for the boys, there is the ever-famous Gull wing Camaro “Bumbleebee” stretch limousine.
My princess and her friends were lucky enough to have a seat in a huge 14 seater Hummer decked out with screens, light shows and an amazing sound system. The squeals of delight we met from the girls explained the fun you have as a passenger in these cars!
The drivers at Showtime limousines are attentive to all your needs, ensuring you are stocked up with drinks, ice, snacks and anything else your party requires.
If you’re looking for a way to travel in style and celebrate with your friends or family, this is definitely the way to do it! Arrive in style with Showtime Limousines.
Find out more www.showtimelimos.com.au
- The Herdsman Lake Tavern, Wembley - May 28, 2018
- Ngilgi Cave, Yallingup - October 12, 2017
- Gabriel Chocolate / House of Cards Winery - October 12, 2017
- The Esplanade Hotel, Busselton - October 12, 2017
- Segway West, Margaret River - October 4, 2017
- Matilda Bay Restaurant - September 5, 2017
- Joes Fish Shack, Fremantle - August 30, 2017
- Fired Ceramic Café – Paint in Peace, Joondalup - August 28, 2017
- The Tourist Wheel Fremantle - August 28, 2017
- Pretty Princess Pamper Parties - March 21, 2017