Siena’s Italian Restaurant is a large, family friendly dining establishment located in the bustling heart of Leederville.It is a great venue for a casual family dinner as the restaurant has an indoor kids playground which is soundproof! The glass wall which separates the playroom from the dining area means that if you request a table close by you can keep a watchful eye on your children as you dine but won’t be disturbed.The kids’ playroom includes a play frame and a foosball table which is coin operated. It isn’t anything fancy, but it does the job of keeping the kids entertained while you eat.The restaurant offers many specials through out the week which makes the food reasonably priced, although it isn’t going to win any Michelin stars! We dined at lunch time and ordered from their special menu opting for the Sesame Beef Salad and Squid Salad both great value.
The kids’ menu had a selection of dishes ranging from pizza, pasta and chicken nuggets and chips with upgrade options including a soft drink and a scoop of gelato for extra costs. We opted for a kids pizza.The size of the venue means they can accommodate large groups of people comfortably and I have enjoyed many a girls nights here. To make things easy for large groups you can opt for one of their set menus which are quick, plentiful and enjoyable. You can also BYO wine for a corkage fee per bottle.Siena’s of Leederville is located at 115 Oxford Street, Leederville. Visit their website for more information. Booking recommended on specials evenings.
- 140 Kids! Perth - April 16, 2018
- Latitude Perth - March 16, 2018
- The Unbelievables, Crown Theatre Perth - January 19, 2018
- Silks Crown Perth - January 12, 2018
- Easy Halloween Food Ideas - October 14, 2017
- Timezone, Joondalup - September 23, 2017
- Rottnest Carnivale October 28th 2017 - September 11, 2017
- Bullsbrook Strawberry Farm, Strawberry Picking Perth - July 24, 2017
- iFly Indoor Skydiving Experience, Perth - July 9, 2017
- Kids Wonderland 2017 Review, 5th – 9th July - July 4, 2017