What a find this was! Something Italian is a small local, family friendly restaurant which offers dine in and take away Italian food, and it really tastes like genuine Italian food.
There is a large menu with weekly specials, pizza, pasta and main meals along with appetisers and a kids menu. The kids menu is very reasonably priced with all meals being $8. We didn’t order from the kids menu on this occasion however as little Mr loves pizza so we ordered a margarita pizza from the main menu for him.
Our tables’ order included arancini balls, pizza, 5 cheese homemade ravioli and pork belly and every meal was absolutely delicious. We will all eagerly be returning!
A highlight for our little one was being allowed to draw on the “table”! The tables have large sheets of butcher’s paper over the table clothes and the waitresses provided Mr 2 with a stubby holder of pencils and an invitation to draw on the paper which he thought was great fun. There are highchairs available if needed.
We popped in early on a Sunday evening and had no problem getting a table however by the time we left, the restaurant was nearly full, so it might be worth booking on a busier night.
Something Italian is located at 5/4 Hughie Edwards Dr, Merriwa.
- Something Italian, Merriwa - November 14, 2017
- Guzman y Gomez, Westfield Whitford City - October 11, 2017
- Prince of Wales Hotel Bistro Bunbury - September 4, 2017
- Corners on King Bunbury - September 4, 2017
- Bunbury Wildlife Park - May 29, 2017
- Music Together with Sarah - May 11, 2017
- Discovery Park-Koombana Bay Holiday Park - March 29, 2017
- WA Museum Discovery Zone at The State Library of WA - March 13, 2017
- Hardware Cafe, Quinns Rocks - February 4, 2017
- Craigie Leisure Centre - January 31, 2017