Splashfest is back! The FREE event is happening Sunday 10 March. Swanbourne Reserve will be transformed into a wet and wild wonderland with water rides, slides, games, activities, stalls and more!
We went last year and the kids had an absolute ball! It is suitable for the whole family, there is something for all ages! The highlight for the bigger kids was the giant zorb balls and the dunk tank. While my 1.5 year old was happy on the smaller bouncy castles.
Once I was able to ply the kids away from the water activities we were able to explore the other activities. There were giant games, ribbon swirling, craft activities, fairies, mermaids and more.
There is also a chillout marquee where you can take a break from making a splash to relax and enjoy the entertainment on offer.
If you are hungry there is food, drinks and icecream available to purchase.
We arrived a little before 2pm as the event was starting, which was perfect because the kids got a few slides in before it got busy. By 3pm there were people everywhere, but we weren’t waiting in line any more than 10 minutes, apart from the dunk tank which was a firm favourite for all the older kids.
Splashfest is such a fantastic way to enjoy a summer afternoon with the family, make sure you bring your swimmers, a towel, hats and suncream.
Sunday, 10 March 2019
2pm – 5pm
Swanbourne Reserve, Odern Crescent, Swanbourne
- Funtastic4Kids Play Centre, Wangara - November 11, 2019
- Telethon Kids Discovery Centre, Nedlands - October 11, 2019
- City of Perth Spring School Holidays - October 2, 2019
- 10 Tips for Experiencing The Perth Royal Show on a Budget - September 25, 2019
- Ashley & Friends Day, Whiteman Park - September 2, 2019
- Surge Fitness - August 20, 2019
- Time’s Up Escape Rooms, Wanneroo - August 7, 2019
- City of Perth Winter Fest - July 10, 2019
- Skating at Elizabeth Quay - July 9, 2019
- Brookfield Winter Lights Festival - July 4, 2019