Splashfest is back! The FREE event is happening Sunday 10 March. Swanbourne Reserve will be transformed into a wet and wild wonderland with water rides, slides, games, activities, stalls and more!
We went last year and the kids had an absolute ball! It is suitable for the whole family, there is something for all ages! The highlight for the bigger kids was the giant zorb balls and the dunk tank. While my 1.5 year old was happy on the smaller bouncy castles.
Once I was able to ply the kids away from the water activities we were able to explore the other activities. There were giant games, ribbon swirling, craft activities, fairies, mermaids and more.
There is also a chillout marquee where you can take a break from making a splash to relax and enjoy the entertainment on offer.
If you are hungry there is food, drinks and icecream available to purchase.
We arrived a little before 2pm as the event was starting, which was perfect because the kids got a few slides in before it got busy. By 3pm there were people everywhere, but we weren’t waiting in line any more than 10 minutes, apart from the dunk tank which was a firm favourite for all the older kids.
Splashfest is such a fantastic way to enjoy a summer afternoon with the family, make sure you bring your swimmers, a towel, hats and suncream.
Sunday, 10 March 2019
2pm – 5pm
Swanbourne Reserve, Odern Crescent, Swanbourne
- Subiaco Tram - April 11, 2019
- Roc Candy – Make your own lollipop - April 1, 2019
- SpeedFit - March 28, 2019
- WA Police Force Expo, Joondalup - March 21, 2019
- Heirisson Island, Perth - March 13, 2019
- Splashfest, Swanbourne - February 20, 2019
- Boorna Waanginy: The Trees Speak - February 9, 2019
- Fringe World Festival – Fringe Kids - January 21, 2019
- The Ground Cafe, Lexia - January 18, 2019
- Mastercard Hopman Cup 2019, RAC Arena - December 30, 2018