Sprolo in South Perth is one of our favourite hang outs. Great coffee by award winning baristas (they have trophies to prove it!), decadent sweets and A PLAY AREA complete with two tubs of toys, books and a massive chalk board. Win-win!They offer a simple yet sufficient menu from homemade spreads, lemon-smashed avocado, to smoked salmon & cream cheese. There is also plenty of fresh baked goods on offer too. Eyeing off their nutella brownie and their homemade kaya (coconut jam) for my next visit. There are a couple of tables next to the play area, so you just sit back, relax and sip your coffee made from their onsite micro roastery while the kids are occupied. Sprolo is pram friendly. Plenty of room to park up both the pram and the car with ample parking next to the cafe too.
Sprolo is a great pit stop when visiting the amazing parks of South Perth or of course Perth Zoo.
Sprolo Specialty Coffee
138 Canning Highway, South Perth
Mon – Sat 7am-4pm
Change facility: Yes
- Perth Mango Farm - February 1, 2018
- Brotzeit Kids Bingo - January 23, 2018
- Santa Photography at Garden City - December 6, 2017
- Freshwaters, Peppermint Grove - November 21, 2017
- Myer Santaland, Perth - November 14, 2017
- Underground at Allendale Square, Perth - September 27, 2017
- Roho Bure, South Fremantle - September 15, 2017
- Daisies, Cottesloe - September 10, 2017
- Bib and Tucker North Fremantle - September 10, 2017
- Kids Academy IKEA - July 6, 2017