Temper Temper is a must stop for big and little chocoholics in Margaret River. It’s a great location to visit, as Yahava Koffeeworks and Vasse Virgin Olive Oils are also in the same complex. At Temper Temper you can see the chocolatiers tempering and making their gourmet chocolate products through the window, adding fruit, nuts and all sorts of goodies!
The chocolate bars are beautifully presented and come in delicious and very interesting flavour combinations.
There are lots of opportunities to taste test their range of chocolates. Little Chef and I loved trying some of their creative chocolate bar flavours – like this grapefruit and fennel in milk chocolate! It was really delicious.
There’s lots of coco inspired gifts for purchase too. Children will love to decorate their very own chocolate bar with any combination of nuts, seeds, lollies, chocolates and dried fruit! Creativity really knows no limits here.
Feeling like indulging in something decadent? There’s DIY hot chocolates for adults and kids.
Enjoy a cup on their patio while the kids can run around on the huge grassed area.
In the cabinet you’ll find so many chocolate treats, many of them gluten and nearly guilt free!
Put Temper Temper on your list of foodie places to visit whilst exploring the South West.
- Burns Beach Twilight Markets - October 15, 2019
- 3 Sheets on the Lake, Woodlands - October 15, 2019
- Laneway Seven, Ellenbrook - October 14, 2019
- Mundaring Hotel, Mundaring - October 9, 2019
- The Family Friendly Guide to Entwined in the Valley - September 26, 2019
- How My Foodie Box Changed my Mealtimes - September 26, 2019
- Coventry Village, Morley - September 23, 2019
- Joondalup Growers Market, Joondalup - September 19, 2019
- Sue and Tim’s Strawberry Farm, Wanneroo - September 12, 2019
- S&R Orchard Saku Blossom Festival - September 12, 2019