Terry Tyzack Centre
- Beach entry family pool
- Water fountain
- River Whirlpool
- Outdoor leisure pool – shaded
- Outdoor toddler pool – shaded (closed when we visited Feb 2013)
- Outdoor playground
- BBQs / picnic shelters (great for birthday parties)
- Indoor Cafe – hot food and beverages
The family pool is beach entry on the far side with plenty of room for toddlers/babies to splash around in. Further into the pool area, there’s a lazy river with small sprinklers on the wall as you pass by.
Also in this area is a jacuzzi style bubbles and seating area – which my daughter loved!
Nearer to the beach entry is a waterfall and fountain feature to keep the little ones occupied.
There is seating around the pool to keep your strollers and bags as well as lockers for valuables. When we visited there were mums and bubs swimming classes happening so half of the pool was laned off making it quite a small swimming area and not many places to put your things around the pool.
Outside is a huge grassed area with a full-length lane swimming pool, shaded toddler pool (which was closed when we visited so check before visiting) and a family/kids shaded pool which is 0.9metres throughout so great for older kids.
There is a small playground set on a soft play surface and is shaded. There are several picnic shelters around the grassed area and BBQs so a great place for a kids birthday party or family swim and picnic.
There are also plenty of shade sails around the grassed area making this a great place to hang out for the day and dip in and out of the water.
The Cafe area overlooks the family/toddler swimming pool and offers hot and cold food and beverages.
62 Alexander Drive, Inglewood WA 6052
Find more aquatic centres in Perth
- Stirling Ranges Retreat Caravan Park - June 25, 2018
- Kindergarten Guide for Perth 2018 - June 7, 2018
- The Crooked Carrot Myalup - April 16, 2018
- RAC Karri Valley Resort - April 13, 2018
- Koombana Foreshore Playground - March 14, 2018
- Horrocks Caravan Park - February 14, 2018
- Bella’s Cupcake World Cafe Joondalup - February 12, 2018
- Just Jump Wanneroo - February 12, 2018
- School Holidays WA 2018 - December 19, 2017
- Rooftop Movies Perth - December 14, 2017