American bar and grill chain TGI Fridays is famous around the globe for its unique dining and bar-side experience! Finally, Perth has its very own restaurant located within the brand new Westfield Carousel Rooftop Dining Precinct.
We visited for lunch before a movie at the newly refurbished Hoyts Carousel, I loved the casual laid back atmosphere and the kids were happy they were allowed to colour in the menu. Seating option include bar seating, booths, outdoor tables and highchairs are available for the little ones.
The menu features FRIDAYS’ classics including signature ribs, wings and handcrafted burgers as well as trend-led sharing plates with a strong focus on using quality local Australian produce. There is plenty for the kids including Macaroni Cheese, Cheeseburger, Fish Fingers, Hotdogs and Fish & Chips, all kids meals are under $10. All our meals were delicious, fresh and given the restaurant was packed service was awesome! The full menu is available online.
I couldn’t visit TGI Fridays without ordering a cocktail or two 😉 of course I had to order the insta-famous Pink Punk Martini!!! Which was as amazing as it looks!
1382 Albany Hwy, Cannington
- Time’s Up Escape Rooms, Wanneroo - August 7, 2019
- City of Perth Winter Fest - July 10, 2019
- Skating at Elizabeth Quay - July 9, 2019
- Brookfield Winter Lights Festival - July 4, 2019
- Roc Candy – Make your own lollipop - July 1, 2019
- Winterworld Fremantle - June 29, 2019
- Elephant Safari Park, Bali - June 19, 2019
- Accommodation with Log Fires - June 5, 2019
- Little Land, Balcatta - May 23, 2019
- Subiaco Tram - April 11, 2019