The Belmont Tavern has recently undergone a revamp with the dining area freshened up and the dining furniture replaced. However, the biggest change is the inclusion of the playground! It’s turned this venue into a family friendly pub and the kids love it!
Amongst a busy Easter weekend, we stopped in for a light lunch of Arancini and a bowl of chips. It was so nice to be able to have a couple of quiet drinks while the girls had a great time playing safely.
The kids menu has all the favourites including chicken nuggets and chips, cheeseburger and chips, fish and chips, calamari rings and chips, rump steak and chips, linguini and dessert options, with nothing over $12! And kids eat free on Fridays before 7pm. Kids also eat free on Sunday’s from 8am for breakfast.
For adults, you’ll find an extensive menu with options ranging from light snacks to burgers, to steaks to salads. There are specials during the week and most nights, usually featuring a pub classic for a bargain price. There’s also happy hour twice a day! 12-1 and 5-6.
I had previously met up with a group of mums from our local playgroup here. With plenty of room for prams, a safe playground and coffee and cake available – The Belmont Tavern is a pretty good option for a catch up with friends.
The Belmont Tavern
174 Wright Street, Cloverdale
Open 7 days a week
- Theo & Co. Pizzeria, East Victoria Park - February 17, 2019
- Gymbakids, LeisureFit Melville - February 17, 2019
- Pimlott & Strand, Dianella - January 18, 2019
- Embargo on the Point, Perth - December 20, 2018
- Swan Active, Midland - December 5, 2018
- Maylands Library, Maylands - November 7, 2018
- Inflatable World, Ballajura - October 10, 2018
- AH Bracks Library, Melville - September 27, 2018
- 2018 IGA Perth Royal Show - September 25, 2018
- Paper Bird Children’s Books and Arts, Fremantle - August 21, 2018