On a recent trip to the Margaret River region we stayed at the Yallingup Forest Lodge and the Bush Shack Brewery is located next to the resort.
The Shack Brewery specialises in natural, unfiltered brews as well as producing flavoured wine-based drinks.
My husband ordered a tasting of 6 for $15. The strawberry blonde beer was a hit!
I enjoyed a ginger beer with 4% alcohol. It was spicy and refreshing!
There are games for all ages, including a pool table, foosball, lawn bocce and a sandpit playground. Also, plenty of colours and colouring books, few toys and a bike chopper ride-on.
We did not try the food when we visited but the menu looked nice; a small menu but with a good selection.
Also, people are invited to use the free BBQ available on the premises or BYO picnic hamper; picnic blankets are available for use.
The setting is relaxed and rustic with a lot of trees and shade. Ideal for a relaxing time with the whole family.
- Poynter Market Duncraig - May 13, 2017
- Feral Brewing Company, Swan Valley - March 9, 2017
- Scarlet Woods Chalets, Pemberton - March 9, 2017
- Lavender and Berry Farm, Pemberton - March 9, 2017
- The Bush Shack Brewery, Yallingup - February 10, 2017
- Mack Daddys Pizza, Mount Lawley - January 27, 2017
- Bayswater Waves - November 16, 2016
- Scooter Tricks and Skills, Esplanade Youth Plaza, Fremantle - July 8, 2016
- Lego Club at Woodvale Library - May 17, 2016
- Margaret River Old Settlement - March 23, 2016