The Coca Cola Cafe, located in the historic town of Toodyay, is a 1950’s style cafe serving retro food and featuring a huge collection of over 6,000 items of Coca-Cola memorabilia collected over a 45 year period.The kids love looking at all the difference bits and pieces. Miss 5’s get most excited about the yo-yo collection.Food prices are reasonable. A favourite of mine is the Coca-Cola cafe burger, a homemade beef patty served on toast with onion, tomato sauce, mustard pickle and a side of fries. Yum! They also serve All Day Breakfast and of course being a 1950’s dinner they have a selection of milkshakes with flavours ranging from your usual strawberry and vanilla to the likes of honeycomb and Mango.High Chairs are available and there is a baby change in the toilet. You can choose to sit alfresco or inside amongst the memorabilia.
Coca-Cola Cafe is located at 128 Stirling Terrace, Toodyay WA 6566.
- Rainbow Island Treasure Hunt VR at The WA Shipwrecks Museum - January 13, 2019
- Silks Crown Perth - January 9, 2019
- Ningaloo Dome Experience, WA Maritime Museum - January 6, 2019
- Kids Summer Fest, Elizabeth Quay - January 4, 2019
- Doughnut Decorating at Epicurean Crown Perth - January 3, 2019
- Christmas ArtVo at Crown Perth - December 18, 2018
- Bistro 38 Champagne Carvery Chococlate Buffet at Joondalup Resort - December 2, 2018
- Balingup Heights Hilltop Forest Cottages - November 28, 2018
- Little Creatures, Fremantle - August 21, 2018
- Kids Wonderland 2018 Review, 4th – 8th July - July 2, 2018