The Coca Cola Cafe, located in the historic town of Toodyay, is a 1950’s style cafe serving retro food and featuring a huge collection of over 6,000 items of Coca-Cola memorabilia collected over a 45 year period.The kids love looking at all the difference bits and pieces. Miss 5’s get most excited about the yo-yo collection.Food prices are reasonable. A favourite of mine is the Coca-Cola cafe burger, a homemade beef patty served on toast with onion, tomato sauce, mustard pickle and a side of fries. Yum! They also serve All Day Breakfast and of course being a 1950’s dinner they have a selection of milkshakes with flavours ranging from your usual strawberry and vanilla to the likes of honeycomb and Mango.High Chairs are available and there is a baby change in the toilet. You can choose to sit alfresco or inside amongst the memorabilia.
Coca-Cola Cafe is located at 128 Stirling Terrace, Toodyay WA 6566.
- KidZania Singapore Review - July 8, 2019
- The Wild Fig Cafe, Scarborough - June 19, 2019
- The Slate Phuket Review - May 7, 2019
- Wanneroo Cuddly Animal Farm - April 25, 2019
- Blueback by Spare Parts Puppet Theatre - April 18, 2019
- Brickman Cities at the WA Maritime Museum - April 18, 2019
- The Importance Of Family Health Insurance When Travelling - April 16, 2019
- Cable Beach Club Resort and Spa, Broome - March 14, 2019
- Pullman Resort, Bunker Bay - February 4, 2019
- Rainbow Island Treasure Hunt VR at The WA Shipwrecks Museum - January 13, 2019