The Coca Cola Cafe, located in the historic town of Toodyay, is a 1950’s style cafe serving retro food and featuring a huge collection of over 6,000 items of Coca-Cola memorabilia collected over a 45 year period.The kids love looking at all the difference bits and pieces. Miss 5’s get most excited about the yo-yo collection.Food prices are reasonable. A favourite of mine is the Coca-Cola cafe burger, a homemade beef patty served on toast with onion, tomato sauce, mustard pickle and a side of fries. Yum! They also serve All Day Breakfast and of course being a 1950’s dinner they have a selection of milkshakes with flavours ranging from your usual strawberry and vanilla to the likes of honeycomb and Mango.High Chairs are available and there is a baby change in the toilet. You can choose to sit alfresco or inside amongst the memorabilia.
Coca-Cola Cafe is located at 128 Stirling Terrace, Toodyay WA 6566.
- Doughnut Decorating at Epicurean Crown Perth - July 3, 2018
- Kids Wonderland 2018 Review, 4th – 8th July - July 2, 2018
- Silks Crown Perth - June 22, 2018
- Sunflowers Animal Farm, Margaret River - May 7, 2018
- 140 Kids! Perth - April 16, 2018
- Latitude Perth - March 16, 2018
- The Unbelievables, Crown Theatre Perth - January 19, 2018
- Easy Halloween Food Ideas - October 14, 2017
- Timezone, Joondalup - September 23, 2017
- Rottnest Carnivale October 28th 2017 - September 11, 2017