The Cottage Tea Rooms & Simply Cottage Gallery is located in the beautiful Swan Valley.
The charming tea rooms are housed in a renovated 1950’s cottage and the shabby-chic furnishings add to the quaint appearance.
High Tea is served any day of the week although it must be booked at least 2 days prior. The High Tea menu features mini scones, mini hot savouries and a tiered platter assortment of mini sandwiches, mini cakes and chocolate dipped strawberries and chocolate. It comes accompanied by leaf tea or plunger coffee if preferred.
There is a large garden out of the front of the tea rooms with plenty of seating. Children will love seeking out the gnomes in the flower arrangements.
There is also a small play frame but you will need to keep a very close eye on your children as it is positioned close to the busy road and there is no fencing around it.
We just popped in for coffee but couldn’t resist a slice of the home made lemon meringue pie which was delightful!
The simple, reasonably priced menu lists a range of sandwiches, savoury or sweet scones at and cakes with gluten free scones and cakes available.
The Cottage Tea Rooms are open 7 days a week Monday – Friday 10m to 4pm and Saturday and Sunday 10am – 5pm.
The Cottage Tea rooms & Simply cottage Gallery is located at 8560 West Swan Road, Corner Forest Road in Henley Brook. For more information visit their website www.cottagetearooms.com.au
- Sunflowers Animal Farm, Margaret River - May 7, 2018
- 140 Kids! Perth - April 16, 2018
- Latitude Perth - March 16, 2018
- The Unbelievables, Crown Theatre Perth - January 19, 2018
- Silks Crown Perth - January 12, 2018
- Easy Halloween Food Ideas - October 14, 2017
- Timezone, Joondalup - September 23, 2017
- Rottnest Carnivale October 28th 2017 - September 11, 2017
- Bullsbrook Strawberry Farm, Strawberry Picking Perth - July 24, 2017
- iFly Indoor Skydiving Experience, Perth - July 9, 2017