The Duyfken Replica was built in Western Australia in 1999, as soon as you step on board you are taken back in time to the 1600s.
There are lots of old relics such as maps, tin plates, and navigating instruments like a compass and sextant. The cannons, ropes and treasure boxes make it more exciting for the kids.
The guides were very helpful, friendly and knowledgeable, we took the tour at our own pace which was fantastic for kids. My 10 year old loved the Captain’s Cabin and the ‘poop deck’.
The Duyfken Replica is located behind Little Creatures in Fremantle Harbour and is open Wednesday to Sunday 11am – 4pm.
We opted for the short tour, 10 – 15 minutes. Adults $7.50, Seniors $5.00 and, Children $2.50. There is also a full audio tour available (not recommended for children under 4), which takes approximately 25 minutes. Adults $12.50, Seniors $10.00 and, Children $5.00.
The Duyfken Replica exhibition has Eftpos facilities and they have merchandise for sale also. Prams are not allowed inside the ship but they can be left at the entrance. The last Sunday of February and March is pirate dress up day for the kids.
- Mamee Snacks - April 24, 2018
- Mandurah Cruises – Kids Cruise FREE - April 17, 2018
- Camel West Inner City Camel Riding Tour - April 16, 2018
- Tom Vickers and the Extraordinary Adventure of his Missing Sock - April 16, 2018
- Play-Doh Immersive Zone, Lakeside Joondalup - April 16, 2018
- How to Get Rid of the Gross Nasties Lurking in your Matress! - April 11, 2018
- RAC Intellibus - April 5, 2018
- Dragon’s Kingdom – Adventure World - March 29, 2018
- Horrible Histories – Pirates: The Exhibition, WA Maritime Museum - March 24, 2018
- Lavendale Farmstay, York - March 19, 2018