The Endeavour Tavern boasts one of the best beer gardens in WA, and sits right on the beach in Lancelin.
The huge lawn is perfect for kids (and dogs on leads) to run around and overlooks the ocean and Lancelin Island. There is enough beach between the beer garden and the water to deter runaway toddlers from going for a swim. During summer they also have live music under the tree on the weekends.
If you’re after a meal the restaurant always serves up a great feed! My kids love the pirate themed décor, “it’s like we’re on a ship Mum!”.
The kids menu is extensive with a choice of “little kids” and “big kids” options. All little kids’ meals come with an activity pack, pop top drink and ice-cream.
The bigger kids will be entertained by the board games on offer.
The Endeavour Tavern is at 58 Gingin Road, Lancelin, 1 ½ hours north of the Perth CBD.
- Circus Waterpark, Bali - July 19, 2018
- The Camfield, Optus Stadium - July 3, 2018
- The Lookout, Scarborough - July 3, 2018
- City of Wanneroo Community Art Awards & Exhibition - June 5, 2018
- Hogwartz Restaurant, Bali - May 7, 2018
- Quality Hotel Lighthouse, Bunbury - May 3, 2018
- Fusion Cre8tive, Joondalup - May 3, 2018
- The Gingerbread House, Boyanup - April 10, 2018
- RAC Perth Caravan & Camping Show - March 22, 2018
- Car Games For Kids - March 8, 2018