The Funarium located at Claremont Showgrounds is Perth’s newest school holiday event – 7th to 9th July.
Tickets provide entry to The Funarium and once inside kids will enjoy 7 hours (9am – 4pm) of unlimited activities in 10 the different themed zones, there are over 40 activities to have a go at!
1. ACTION includes kids yoga, a 350m mini rush obstacle course and an 80m zip line – guaranteed to be a favourite with the kids.
2. ARTY PARTY includes 5 different craft activities to encourage kids to get creative, as well as demonstrations to watch and learn new skills.
3. BEN TRAGER HOMES BUILD IT includes building your own herb box, plumbing skills, carpet laying and brick laying.
4. COSMIC SCIENCE includes finding out how a telescope works, having a close look at the sun and seeing how many radio waves your body gives out.
5. CUDDLE includes getting up close to reptiles, invertebrate & Australian wildlife, bottle feeding a baby animal and a marine touch pool.
6. FUNKY TOWN includes a silent disco, hip hop dance lessons, African drumming and Al Kazam the Magic Man.
7. MY BACKYARD includes making your own kite, building a cubby, planting a tree and getting up close to spiders and insects.
8. TECH HEAVEN includes exploring the world of virtual reality, a photography workshop, and retro game consoles.
9. THE COOKHOUSE includes cooking demonstrations and learning how to cook quick and healthy meals with contestants from My Kitchen Rules.
10. WHEN I GROW UP includes hands-on experience across a range of fun and exciting careers such as a paramedic, helicopter pilot, news presenter, radio host or take your parents order and serve them their snack at The Funarium Kids Café.
Most activities are held indoors, however bring wet weather clothes if you wish to participate in the outdoor activities. Definitely don’t wear your best clothes!
The Funarium is located at the Claremont Showground, 1 Graylands Rd, Claremont, with access via Gate 6 and the Showground Train Station Gate. There is parking available at The Showground via Gate 6 for $5.
Online purchase is highly recommended to avoid disappointment, tickets can only be purchased at the gate if ticket allocations for the day are not already exhausted. There is also a discount for online bookings.
Online ticket price; adult $15 +BF, Child (4-17) $32.50 +BF, Family (2 + 2) $85 +BF.
Box office price; adult $20 +BF, Child (4-17) $38.00 +BF, Family (2 + 2) $100 +BF.
The only additional costs will be for merchandise or any food and beverages if you choose to purchase these.
For more information or to purchase tickets visit their website https://thefunarium.com.au
- WA Police Force Expo, Joondalup - March 21, 2019
- Heirisson Island, Perth - March 13, 2019
- Splashfest, Swanbourne - February 20, 2019
- Boorna Waanginy: The Trees Speak - February 9, 2019
- Fringe World Festival – Fringe Kids - January 21, 2019
- The Ground Cafe, Lexia - January 18, 2019
- Mastercard Hopman Cup 2019, RAC Arena - December 30, 2018
- The Big Wedgie, South Perth - December 28, 2018
- Island Aqua Park, Hillarys Boat Harbour - December 18, 2018
- Lights in the Heights, Padbury - December 12, 2018