The Goose Beach Bar & Kitchen is a great family venue for breakfast, lunch, dinner or coffee & cake.
With possibly the best views in Busselton overlooking the pier and main boardwalk you can sit and watch all the action happening. The alfresco area is fully enclosed with clear glass so as not to spoil the amazing views and keep any bolting toddlers safe and secure. Our kids are 5 and 8 now so they’re happy to run around directly outside the restaurant and on the beach directly in front of the alfresco area.
When we visited in Summer 2016 the Goose had had a makeover outside with added bench lounge style seating as well as high stools and tables. We chose an outside table and lounged on the decked seating for a lazy Sunday afternoon family lunch.
There are seating options inside as well near the bar which serves draught and bottled alcoholic drinks, teas and coffee and a rather yummy selection of cakes and slices.
There is a specific menu for the kids offering a good variety of options for breakfast, lunch, dinner, milkshakes and treats. The main menu for adults offers everything to tantalise your tastebuds, from Pizza, Pasta, Grills, Curries and Salads.
We chose a variety of sharing plates including the Salt & Pepper Squid, Chorizo & Octopus and Potatoes.
The kids had a generous portion of Fish & Chips.
The Goose Beach Bar & Kitchen Busselton service was excellent, food was great but the portion sizes were a little small for us.
The Goose Beach Bar & Kitchen Busselton
- Margaret River Bakery - May 16, 2019
- Giants Cave - May 15, 2019
- Yallingup Gugelhupf Bakery - April 27, 2019
- Blackwood River Houseboats - January 22, 2019
- Dolphin Discovery Centre, Bunbury - January 14, 2019
- Forest Adventures South West - January 8, 2019
- What’s on this week for families in Perth - November 30, 2018
- Public Holidays WA - November 21, 2018
- Club Med Malaysia – Cherating Beach - November 19, 2018
- Guilderton Caravan Park WA - November 18, 2018