The Goose Beach Bar & Kitchen is a great family venue for breakfast, lunch, dinner or coffee & cake.
With possibly the best views in Busselton overlooking the pier and main boardwalk you can sit and watch all the action happening. The alfresco area is fully enclosed with clear glass so as not to spoil the amazing views and keep any bolting toddlers safe and secure. Our kids are 5 and 8 now so they’re happy to run around directly outside the restaurant and on the beach directly in front of the alfresco area.
When we visited in Summer 2016 the Goose had had a makeover outside with added bench lounge style seating as well as high stools and tables. We chose an outside table and lounged on the decked seating for a lazy Sunday afternoon family lunch.
There are seating options inside as well near the bar which serves draught and bottled alcoholic drinks, teas and coffee and a rather yummy selection of cakes and slices.
There is a specific menu for the kids offering a good variety of options for breakfast, lunch, dinner, milkshakes and treats. The main menu for adults offers everything to tantalise your tastebuds, from Pizza, Pasta, Grills, Curries and Salads.
We chose a variety of sharing plates including the Salt & Pepper Squid, Chorizo & Octopus and Potatoes.
The kids had a generous portion of Fish & Chips.
Service was excellent, food was great but the portion sizes were a little small for us.
- The Crooked Carrot Myalup - April 16, 2018
- RAC Karri Valley Resort - April 13, 2018
- Koombana Foreshore Playground - March 14, 2018
- Horrocks Caravan Park - February 14, 2018
- Bella’s Cupcake World Cafe Joondalup - February 12, 2018
- Just Jump Wanneroo - February 12, 2018
- School Holidays WA 2018 - December 19, 2017
- Rooftop Movies Perth - December 14, 2017
- Sand Dunes Sandy Cape Reserve Dundaragan - November 19, 2017
- Epicurean Restaurant at Crown Towers Perth - November 17, 2017