A friend of mine has been talking about the Jaffles at the Jaffle Shack in Geraldton for years. So when we recently travelled up North to Kalbarri we decided it was a great place to go for some lunch half-way through our journey.
This is a great stop off point if you’re travelling up North to Kalbarri, Coral Bay, Monkey Mia or Exmouth with the kids.
Now we got totally confused as there are actually TWO Jaffle Shacks in Geraldton, one is nearer the Water Park Playground on the foreshore and has alfresco seating. The other is on Marine Terrace near to the super playground on the other side of the foreshore and offer seating options inside and a few alfresco options.
So Jaffles are the Australian version of a toasted sandwich, being British I had no idea!!
The Jaffle Shack(s) are open for breakfast, lunch, morning and afternoon tea and offer a HUGE range of savoury and sweet fillings along with an assortment of hot and cold drinks. Their range includes plenty of vegetarian and gluten free options as well.
I didn’t realise that my husband was a toasted sandwich connoisseur and ended up having the full monty Brekky which included a tasty pesto sauce.
Totally yummy and gooey when the cheese and mushrooms melted into the pesto..hmmmm!!!
The kids chose vegemite & cheese and peanut butter & jam which both went down exceptionally well.
We had to wait about 20 minutes for the Jaffles so the kids exhausted themselves in the playground and we got to carry on our journey while the kids enjoyed their Jaffles.
- Stirling Ranges Retreat Caravan Park - June 25, 2018
- Kindergarten Guide for Perth 2018 - June 7, 2018
- The Crooked Carrot Myalup - April 16, 2018
- RAC Karri Valley Resort - April 13, 2018
- Koombana Foreshore Playground - March 14, 2018
- Horrocks Caravan Park - February 14, 2018
- Bella’s Cupcake World Cafe Joondalup - February 12, 2018
- Just Jump Wanneroo - February 12, 2018
- School Holidays WA 2018 - December 19, 2017
- Rooftop Movies Perth - December 14, 2017